Lunch 😋

(You're in the cafeteria )

I  heard Eddie shouting while he was standing up on the table. 

"As long as you're into band or science or parties OR A GAME  WHERE YOU TOSS BALLS INTO LAUDREY BASKETS!" He yelled loudly 

I smiled at him  as he smiled back.

"You want something freak? Jason yelled as I rolled my eyes at him.

Everyone though Jason was so nice and perfect when in reality he was a massive dick.

*Eddie does his demonic thingy*

I laughed my head of till Lucas nudged me to shut up noticing everyone was staring at me. I put my hands up in defense and waited till everyone went back to their contestations.

I watched Eddie as he made his way back down to his seat and scaring off some random girl which made me laugh under my breath. 

As soon as he sat back down he stared right at me and smiled, as soon as he did that all of his friends looked my direction so I pretended to stare off into space.

"Eddie? Who are you staring at?" Dustin asked quietly 

"That my friends is Y/N L/N" Eddie proudly said "And I'm going to ask her out"

"What?! You can't she's the prettiest girl in school" Mike practically shouted out 

"Oh shut up, good for me I'm the hottest guy in school" He said as he winked at Mike and smiled 

He jumped up from his seat and started walking toward the basketball table with a skip in his walk.

"What do you want now freak?" Jason snarled.

"Lucky for you I'm here for Y/N" Eddie retorted 

I snapped my head up and stared at Eddie as he smiled at me. He walked over to me and put his hands around my waist and pulled me to my feet.

"Will you do the honors of going on a date with me" and  he said as I laughed.

"Of course" I said as he smiled in delight

He took my hand and ran with me earning a few Boos from the Basketball team but I didn't care in the slightest and cheers from the Hell-fire Club. The Basketball club got up and started chasing us and let me tell you we bolted. It had seem like we'd ran across the whole school when he suddenly stopped.

"I think we lost them" I puffed out. I looked at Eddie and we suddenly both started laughing our heads off.

And then we heard voices coming around the corner he shoved us into the closet. We were so close together I could feel his breath on my head, I looked up at him our lips were inches away from each other.

I heard footsteps stop outside the door and grabbed onto his shirt as he put his arms around me.

 I heard yelling outside the door and the footsteps slowly fade away. As soon as I exhaled I felt Eddies lips on mine. The heat of his body was seducing I moaned in pleasure as he sucked my neck leaving hickeys everywhere. 

"Do you really want to do this Darling?" Eddie asked just making sure 

"Yes of course Eddie" I responded 

He smiled widely "Good girl"

He took his clothes off in a flash as I took of mine as well

He lifted me up and secured my hips in place as he inserted his cock into my dripping wet pussy. I moaned loudly only for his hand to be over my mouth which turned me on more.

He kissed my lips as he pumped himself into me. 

He quietly moaned against my lips. I rubbed my clit in sync with his thrusts 

"Fuck baby I'm getting close" Eddie moaned out

"Me too" I whispered 

Eddie sped up thrusting in out of me going deeper and deeper each time hitting my g-spot.

I threw my head back as he pumped his cum inside me as he moaned. 

We both smiled as we slowly got up and got dressed. He turned around and kissed me and then hugged me. 

We both started to unlock the closet door, when we opened it we saw a very wide eyed Dustin and Mike. 

Eddie and I looked at each other then at them we both started laughing our heads off.

A/N- HII GUYS!! I want to thank you so so so much for all the love it really helps me <3 And once again tell me if you liked this one :) Bye byeee <333