...𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

Getting ready for tonight, with Rosie's help, you tried your best not cry

Getting ready for tonight, with Rosie's help, you tried your best not cry. "Y/n, I want you to know if anything happens, I'll always be with you to the end." Rosie held your hand. "Thank you Rosie. You really are my best friend.." You gave her a small smile.

Arriving you get out, and get greeted by many reporters, and flashing camera's. You sigh, and force a smile. Walking forward, you only wave.

Making it inside you see many new overlords, or young faces you didn't recognize. You see Velvet wave at you signaling for you to come over. Rolling your eyes, you walk over, giving Velvet a hug, which of course she happily returned. Valentino and Vox soon come over to say hi.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't our future Majesty, the Queen."

"Hi Val.." You rolled your eyes.

Vox scoffed, "I still can't believe he chose you to be Queen, just doesn't make since."

"Aww, is someone jealous that the person he likes is going to marry someone else?!" Velvet teased, and let out a giggle, which made you laugh.

Val and Vox both let out a growl in response, which made you and Velvet laugh even more. You four talked a bit longer, about business, or random stuff, when Lucifer finally came on stage.

"Hello, and thank you for all for coming today." Lucifer starts his speech, with a few jokes here and there, which everyone laughed at, but you, who just glared. "Today I brought you all here because I will introduce my Queen who will rule by my side for eternity. A lot of you already know who she might be, but some of you don't..please put your hands together for your future Queen-" he gets cut off.

"Hell no! Actually scratch that, fuck no!!" You shout as you stood from seat. "No way in hell would I want to be with you.." You growled. Everyone looks over to you some smirking, some with their eyes widen at your outburst. "I would rather sleep with every single imp in all of Hell, then spend all of eternity with you." You crossed your arms.

Lucifer walked off the stage, going towards you, his smile never leaving his face, widening as a matter of fact. He stops in front of you, leaning in your ear, "My dear, you don't have a choice, and even if you did it wouldn't matter. You are mine, and only mine..." He whispered. You looked horrified, 'What does he mean I don't have a choice..' You thought. You sat down, shocked, stunned, and scared at what your future know held for you.

Its been at least two hours since what happened. You still haven't said a word, or eaten anything off of your plate. Velvet, Vox, and even Valentino were the most shocked at your outburst.

You see Alastor, and decided to go. Getting up from your seat, you walk towards Alastor, grab him by his hand, and take him somewhere private, so no one can find you both. "Oh, Y/n! Glad to see you-" You cut him off by kissing him, and wrapping your arms around his thin neck. He seems taken back, but kisses you back, slipping his tongue in your mouth.

Breaking the kiss, you look at each other, a string of saliva connecting you both.

"My, my. What was that for, dear?" He says in a sexy tone. "Al, I love you... I want you to break me.." You say breathless. "As you wish my Darling~" Then he begans kissing your neck, making you let out small moans of pleasure.

...

Letting out a groan, the sun in your eyes as you wake up. You turn to the side, and see Alastor isn't there in bed with you anymore. Sighing, you look at your surroundings, and see his clothes, your dress and undergarments all over the room, making you remember what happened last night, and turning your  face tomato red.

The door opens, a little girl comes in the room and you cover your chest with the blanket, as she comes in. She climbs on the bed and crawls to you with a book, a stuffed toy, and a small blanket with her.

"Hi! I'm Niffty! What's your name?!" She says happily, and smiles, with her sharp teeth showing. "Mr. Alastor told me to watch over you when he left. He went to go see Luci, at least that's what he told me..?"

"Wait, he went see Lucifer?!" You asked, thinking that Lucifer found about...last night. Niffty nods, "Mhm! He sounded mad when he told me though..."

You tell Niffty your leaving, but she said she'll come with you. Getting dressed fast you grabbed your things, and darted out the door, holding Niffty's hand running.

...

"I'm quite disappointed in you, Alastor." Lucifer begans to scold him as he circles Al, "Sleeping with my future Queen. I accepted better from you."

"I will not apologize for something I did with some I love.." This caught Lucifer off by surprise. "What?!" He yelled.

Lucifer raises his staff, but stops, the door slams open, the two men turn to see you and Niffty there. You gasping for breath. "Alastor!" You say in relief that he's still alive. You smile running over and hug him, Lucifer looks on with jealousy. "What? Darling are- how did-" You cut him off, "Niffty told me, but all I care about right now is you, and leaving this place."

You glare at Lucifer, and about to leave with Alastor, but he stops you, "Y/n. I will see you at your coronation, in three weeks." You didn't say anything, but walk hand and hand with Alastor, while Niffty walked in front of you both.

As the three of you walk, your phone rings, and its Millie. You stop walking and answer it.

"Millie?"

'Y/n! I need to ask a favor...?' She sounds hesitant.

"Sure what is it?" You ask.

She lets out a sigh, and you hear a bit of yelling on her end of line, 'Well, Blitz started a demon duel with Verosika..Mayday, his ex, and we have to kill people, and I thought you could help..'

"Sure, I'll be there soon, just send me your location okay." She says yes, then hangs up after she said bye. "Who was that my dear." Al asks his smile of course never leaving his features.

"A family friend! I have to now, it was nice to meet you Niffty!" You smile happily, giving Alastor a quick peck to the lips. You then run off going off to I.M.P City.

𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚𝙙_____

𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗔/𝗻:𝗛𝗶! 𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗮'𝗹𝗹 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿! 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗮 𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗘𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝘀 3,5,7 𝗶𝗻 𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝘂𝘃𝗮 𝗕𝗼𝘀𝘀, 𝗦𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗿𝘀(𝗗𝘂𝗵). 𝗕𝘆𝗲!!