...𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚

⚠︎𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝘼𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙘 '𝘼 𝘿𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙇𝙞𝙛𝙚

⚠︎𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝘼𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙘 '𝘼 𝘿𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙇𝙞𝙛𝙚. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙘 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨. 𝙀𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮...

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎✞︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

Alastor walked along the streets of hell, a smile on his face, humming a tune. People notice him right away, hiding or just straight up running away. He stops at a near by cafe, a demon holding the door open, not trying to be killed by Al.

Ordering the Deviled eggs, he sits outside, waiting patiently. The waiter brings out his food, the demon scared, as he gives the Overlord the eggs.

"Your deviled eggs, Mr. Radio Demon." The demon manages to get out. Crows come down to Alastor, cawing at him.

"Here you go, you filthy scavengers, enjoy!" Alastor throws tiny bits of eggs at birds. The birds get mad, Alastor laughs, then leaves, the waiter getting attacked by them in the background.

-

Walking in a park, Alastor finds some roses, picking one up, and making it wilt away. He spots two other demons, and tries to say hello, but they run away, terrified.

Alastor soon walks in his favorite part of Hell, counting Y/n's place. Cannibal Colony, which looked like the 1900s when he was alive. The sound of eating and ripping skin could be heard. "Ah, good morning ladies!" He said to some female cannibals, who had blood all over them, as they ate some other demon. "Good morning Alastor~!" They all said lovingly at the same time. "Give Rosie a hello for me and Y/n would you!" Then he walked off.

-

Still walking, he hears a saxophone playing on the street, a demon playing, trying to earn money. Alastor flicks a coin in the demons money hat, then walks off towards the TVs, all having Vox on them.

Other demons also looking at them, "Really nothing good on these days anymore." Alastor sighs, making the other demons notice him, and once again run away. Vox soon comes on all the TVs, laughing, making Alastor scoff. "Show off. All hat and no cattle." He says then walks off

"Obnoxious, pompous, piece of shit television." He mumbles. Alastor walks, seeing a butcher near by, he sees through the glass that a demon is about to get beaten by the butcher.

"Good Day sir!" He opens the door, walking towards the butcher. "I caught sight of your sign out front, and make it my business to try out every new meat shop that appears!" Alastor begins, "You never know which one will end up being my favorite. Do you have any fresh venison, I do love a nice top sirloin, but I am partial to venison myself! Reminds me of simpler times.."

The butcher looks at a knife, and is about to grab it, but Alastor slams his hands on the counter, turning his head, eyes darken, and his smile widen. "And we all love to return to simpler times. Do we not." Alastor growls. The butcher looks horrified, and gets Alastors meat, giving it to him. He's about to leave, when a lamb demon opens the door, she walks into the shop, Alastor leaving soon after.

...

You glare at the King of Hell, he just smiles, and walked towards you. "The fuck you want want..?" You growled, crossing your arms.

He pulled you by your waist, "I simply just wanted to see how my future Queen is doing."

"I'm fine, I look fine, and I was fine without you!" You pushed his chest to try and make him let go, but to no avail. "Let go me!" You growl, moving in his arms to make him let go of you.

He grabs your face with one of his hands, and leans down, kissing you. You don't kiss back, slapping him across his face. Lucifer chuckles, then growls, "You are quite strong, but not strong enough.."

Thankfully your door knocks, and you run over opening it, revealing Alastor. "Alastor!" You hug him, your eyes watery after being assaulted by Lucifer. He hugs you back. Noticing Lucifer, he glares at the man. Lucifer clenches his fists as he glares back at Alastor, looking at the both of you with jealousy.

"Hi Y/n!" You look down, and smile seeing Niffty. Breaking the hug with Al, Niffty then stands next to, trying to copy your pose.

...

"Thanks for the fun time hot stuff." A demon says, as another demon, a spider demon, shuts the door to the car, "Yeah, yeah! Whatever." The spider demon says. He walks away, entering Valentino's Porn studio, the place smelling of alcohol, smoke, and sex.

"Ah, there you are Angel cakes!" Val says, getting off his phone. "Lucifer asked me to tell you that your going to be with the future Queen, until her coronation. A limo will be here in 30 minutes, so I recommend you start packing." He growls out that last part.

Angel only nods, to shocked to say anything. He starts to walk to his room, thinking to himself how the hell did he get to be with the future Queen of Hell!

He finishes packing, holding nuggets as he walks to the limo. The drive takes awhile, but Angel just plays with nuggets. They finally arrived, Angel not really surprised how expensive the apartment complex looked. Demons looked at him with lustful eyes, knowing who Angel was.

He asked the front desk where your room was, and they told him, top floor, not to his surprise..

Taking the elevator with nuggets in his hand, he knocked your door. A little girl opened it, yelling for someone named Alastor.

"Hm? Who are you?"

"O-Oh I'm Angel. I was sent by." Angel peeks over Al's shoulder and sees Lucifer, "I was sent by him.." Angel then points to Lucifer.

"Let em in Al!" You shout from the living room. He looked at you, and man were you attractive! Angel was thinking many things he should have been thinking at the moment.

...

"Get. Out. Now, Lucifer.." You growled. He smiled, then left. You looked at the spider demon, "Who are you..and why are you here?" You asked.

"Uh..hi. I'm Angel the Dust, and the King of Hell is the one who sent me. I don't know why he did though." He says, answering your question.

You sighed, telling him make himself comfortable. "That damn man!" You mumbled. Alastor came up to you, wrapping himself around you, which made you smile as he kissed you forehead. "It'll be alright darling. We'll figure something out, together.." That's all you needed to hear before kissing him on the lips, that kiss soon turning into to many. "Mr. Alastor can we go home now.." Niffty says tired as her eyelids drip down. You both spilt apart quickly, Alastor picking Niffty up, saying good bye, then heads home.

You close the door with a smile on your face, thinking about how Niffty almost caught the two of you earlier. You go in your bed, not caring about getting ready, and drift off to a peaceful slumber.

𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚𝙙_____