...𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

A/N: ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ

A/N: ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ...sᴇx. ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡʀᴏᴛᴇ sᴍᴜᴛ... ᴘʟᴢ ʙᴇ ɴɪᴄᴇ..:(

ᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠᵠ

His hand slides down your body, down to your crotch. "Is it the shower water, or are you this excited already.." He chuckled. Striker shoved two fingers in, making you say his name. He smirked, now kissing up and your neck while using his fingers to play with your nipple.

"S-Striker~!" You shout once again.

He let out a husky chuckle, "Your close, I can tell...Darlin~" His smirk grew. You let out a strong moan as your climax hit. He turned you around, slamming your body into the shower wall kissing you deeply, you wrapping your legs around his waist, he holds you up. You gasped when he gripped your ass, Striker then shoves his tongue in your mouth.

Striker puts his hard cock in front of your tight cunt. He looked at making sure you were all right with this, you of course nod. You nails scratch his back, leaving marks on it when shoves his cock in. All you and him could hear was your moans. He continued to smirk at your reactions, you both were close.

"Striker Ahh, I-I'm gonna come!" You moaned out, he let out another husky chuckle that soon became a low growl when your nails dug deeper into his skin.

"Your s-so goddamn tight!" He growled. Both came at the same time, you were tired as hell, he picked you up, and cleaned the both of you, he then picked you up once again bridal style, then took you to his room, and then both cuddled until falling asleep in each others arms..

...

Waking up, you see Strike getting dressed, "About time you woke up.." Striker says walking over to you and kissing you on the cheek, "Millie gave me some of your clothes. I recommend you start getting ready, the games are about to start." Then he walked out of the room

Getting dressed you face was red, not from last night, but because of Striker..were you...falling for him..? You shut up the thought, and ran outside.

...

"Welcome, I say a welcome to Wraths Harvest Moon Festival!" Wally Wackford say in the mic, as he spins his cane, "To kick things off, we have the Prince Stolas here, to usher up this years pain game!"

Giving the Prince the mic, who let out a chuckle. "How kind Wackford. Greetings tiny..Wrath Ring imps, I hereby welcome you all to another year of celebrating the spoils of your labor, that continue to feed the citizens of hell!" Stolas starts to explain, "I'm happy to kick off the start of these games that will challenge the toughest imps, to show their skill and dominance. Good luck to you all, especially that sexy little one there, yohoo Blitzy~"

You stand next to Striker as you try to hold in your laughter. The games start when a gun fires, making all the imps run, Moxxie getting trampled in the middle of it. Striker is about to jump over a wall with out a problem, but you and Blitz push him down, going on the next game. You had a rope in your hand, going against Sallie, winning almost in mere seconds. Striker vs Blitz, Striker winning. Moxxie vs some random buff imp, who he lost to. Next was tug-of-war, the four of you against four other imps. The four of you win, Moxxie falling in some dirty water, getting bitten by a shark.

You fight Striker, doming him instantly, making his smirk grow, and giving him a kiss on the lips. Moxxie loses, getting piled on, and the same shark.

"I say, I say! For the first year ever, we have a triple tie, for the Harvest Moon pain games." Stolas then takes the mic from Wally, "The winners are Striker, Y/n, and my darling Blitzy!" You all get up on stage, once your names are called, you and Blitz leaving and going to sit with Millie and Moxxie.

Once sat down, you hear Strikers voice, he was singing..? He was singing about him winning, you shook your head chuckling at how stupid the song was, and how everyone near the stage was going crazy. You left, going back to the house to pack, or help with some chores.

...

You help the family load some pumpkins in a truck. It was easy for you, and you were done packing.

Finishing the last of them, you and Millie start walking together. Millie suddenly stops and turns to look at a window. "Huh? Millie you good?" You asked touching her shoulder, "Yeah! Yeah, I'm fine..I'll be right back!" She then runs off into the house.

...

'Millie why the fuck is taking you so damn long!' You think pacing back and forth. You see Loona walking up, phone in her hand...as always.

"Loona? What are you doing here, thought you were at the festival?"

"Blitz is in trouble, he whistled for me.." She says annoyed. You wanted to help, so you follow her to...Strikers room..? Loona kicks open the door, Striker and Blitz look at you, you looking confused look around to see what's going on, Striker was going to kill Stolas...

Striker then claws you at your shoulder, then runs to the window, you scream in pain, holding your arm as your black blood gets on your clothes, the floor, and all over your hand.

"Maybe you'll get me next time, Blitzy.." Then he jumps out of the window, leaving you hurt, and heartbroken..

...

After finding Millie in a shed, it was time to leave, you left first, not caring to say good bye. You cried, heartbroken, that you were betrayed like that.

The next day was also the day you become....Queen. Which of course, made you even more upset.

Finally making it home, you see Angel, who's watching..whatever on TV. You both say hi, and you just went to your room, slamming the door, and cried all night long about Striker.

...

"I failed to kill the target at the festival, but don't worry ma'am, it won't happen again.." Striker says in the phone, the person who hired him said a few words then hanged up.

Striker then gets another phone call, but not a number he recognized, 'Is this Striker. This is Lucifer.." It was the fucking king of hell. What could he want..?

"Yes, yes your highness.." He managed to say. 'I need you to be a bodyguard for my Queen...𝙔/𝙣 𝙇/𝙣.'

𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚𝙙______