...𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚

God were you tired

God were you tired. This is the fifth time this night that Charlie has cried. Lucifer of course was not there. He was out and about in another meeting with the Overlords. You didn't mind, you had the whole place to yourself, and got to spend time with your daughter.

Walking to the nursery you opened the door and walked to Charlie's crib.

"Hush sweety. Its okay, momma's here." You whispered.

She started to calm down at the sound of your voice, you hummed a little song that you learned when you were child, and rocked Charlie back and forth. Charlie calmed down, falling asleep in your arms. Putting her back in the crib, you put the blanket on her small body. You smiled, watching her sleep in such a peaceful state.

"Have I ever told you that you have the most beautiful voice I have ever heard.."

You flinched at the voice, turning around you let out a sigh of relief to see it was Lucifer. He was about to say something but you put a finger to your mouth to tell him to be quiet because Charlie was sleeping.

Lucifer nodded, then walked out. You looked at your daughter once again, and kissed her on the cheek gently, then walked out shutting the door.

"Don't scare me like..!" You whisper yelled at him, since it was the middle of the night after all.

He just smirked with a shrug of the shoulders, "What ever you say dear."

Both then walked to there room, Lucifer getting ready for the night while you sit in bed. You sigh tired, thinking to yourself that you need some time for yourself, a few days at the most.

"Were going to Ozzie's tomorrow. I booked a hotel for a few days.."

Its like he just read your mind, I mean..he could probably could, hes the King of Hell after all.

"W-What about Charlie?! And our dutys for hell-!"

"Stella said her daughter will take care of Charlie, since she always wanted to meet her." Lucifer smiled, "We need a few days alone...just the two of us, and don't worry about hell. Hell we'll be fine for a few days without us. Our bags are already packed, so tomorrow we'll be going to the Lust Ring and go to Ozzie's tomorrow night.." He said putting his hands on your shoulders to calm you down.

"We should be getting to sleep, we have a big day tomorrow!" Then he turned off the lights, crawled in to bed, and the both of you fell asleep in each others arms..

𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚𝙙_____

A/N: ᴛʜɪs ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴏʀᴛᴇsᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅᴏɴᴇ. ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ʏᴀ'ʟʟ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴏᴢᴢɪᴇs ɪɴ ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ sᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴏғ ʜᴇʟʟᴜᴠᴀ ʙᴏss. Bʏᴇ!!