...𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧

"Okay, this Bitch is taking to long

"Okay, this Bitch is taking to long.." Blizo complains. "You sure she coming Mills."

"She'll be here Blitz, we just got be patient." Millie smiles. Just as she said, Y/n comes right then. "Sorry, sorry I'm late.." Everyone looks at her like they saw a ghost, all expect Millie who's happy as ever to see her friend.

"Okay let's go people!" Blizo shouts going to the portal. Everyone then goes in after him.

...

You all hide behind some rocks under a dock, sticking your heads out, so no human could see you guys.

"Now remember, we can't be seen alright, and loose shots might call a panic, so Luna and Millie's friend can help with leading the targets to a better spot to off them." He says his plan, so we don't get caught. "Looney and Millies friend you got the list?" He asks the both of you. You use your skill to see through things, so you can see a person without knowing them. Then Loona sniffs the list, "Got it.." You both say at the same time.

Both stepping out of your hiding spots, you turn into your human forms.

(A/n: Your human form, is up top)

You didn't see Blitz checking you out, he was thinking things he shouldn't be thinking. He then looks at Loona, and has that proud dad look, when he sees her in her human form.

"Oh, Looney look at you, you look down right awful. I'm so proud." He begans to say proudly, but Loona just looks displeased and rolled her eyes, "Now fetch!"

You and Loona go after many different targets, leading them away. Men and Women died that day, not like anyone even noticed or cared.

"Thats nine kills in the bag! I'd like to see that whaley snatch orgasm that many-" Blitz stops hearing a women speak in a microphone, "All right Spring Breakers! Y'all ready to get fucked up, and make some bitches bad choices!" Every one cheers, some other saying her name.

"This is your final boarding call, all abroad." She says, then walks away, the screens now reading,

"FUCK YOU BLITZO"

Blitzo growls, you pack another body in a black bag, with Millies help.

♪Pack your Bags♫︎

♪Suns♫︎

♪Out♫︎

♪Take a Vacay, Babe♫︎

♪Take it Straight to Bone Town♫︎

♪V-Time, Free Time, Baby Relax♫︎

♪Self Care, No Care, Brazilian Wax♫︎

♪Hard Top Succubus to the Beach♫︎

♪Catch Some Ray, while Catching some D♫︎

While Verosika singed, Blitz was absolutely pissed, "God damn it, that bitch started her goatish mating call!" He started to complain, "Now she's gonna win all these sex maniacs, we got pick things up guys. Is he on the list Looney?" He asked as a buff blonde was throwing up.

Lonna looked out in the distance at the concert, to distracted to really pay any attention. "Uh yeah I think." She said before walking off to Vortex. The blonde turned around and saw you, he drooled at the site of you, "What are you babe, an angel?" He flirted.

"Yeah.." You punch him through his head, "But you sure as shit gonna tell nobody." Blitz smirked, as ripped him limb from limb. "All right, next one come on Looney." He looks around, but she's no where to be seen. "Wht..wha, where's my baby!!" He shouts, you also looked around, trying to calm down Blitz.

You found her, walking towards Verosikas hellhound..Vortex. "Look!" You pointed at Looney, Blitz seemed fine, but glared at Vortex. He starts to walk over, but you, Millie, and Moxxie continued to find targets, and enjoyed killing them.

Hidden near some jugs of beer, you found your next target, about to get her attention, but stop, seeing Moxxie get thrown into one jugs.

"Wait-" but it was no use they'd already run off. "Shit." you mumbled under your breath. Running to Millie, you tell what happened to Moxxie, and you both began to search. Finding a jug on the sand, Millie opened it, and beer came out, and so did Moxxie. He was drunk as hell, Millie picked him up, and suddenly, the water burst out, startling the two of you, since Moxxie was drunk, and revealed a giant fish, monster, thing...

Humans started running, screaming, trying to get off the beach as fast as they could.

"Oooo...fish." Moxxie says before getting picked up and gets put in the dishes mouth. Millie was fighting the fish, when Moxxie comes out, and you catch him.

"I love that woman.." Moxxie said in a rather deep voice. "Oh, she totally pegs you doesn't she." Blitz teased, coming over, and making you laugh.

Millie kills the beast, and comes out of the ocean, she gives me a bottle, that looked to be Verosika's. She went with Moxxie, and they started a wholesome scene, which made you smile seeing your friend happy.

"Blitzo.." You all turned around and saw Verosika and her gang, they looked at you in horror, recognizing you right away, with or without your human form. "Oh, and that must the wh*re.." Blitz says, glaring at them.

"That was handled rather...obvious. Don't you think." She crossed her arms. "I don't think this belonged to any of us..!" You showed her the bottle Millie gave you, and tossed it to her.

"Would be a shame, if anyone were to find out you guys were behind a giant monster fish, in the human world." You said, as you all smirked.

"Yeah- well. You three nasty ass gremlins, will be in shit for not being in disguises!" Verosika trys to say a good come back.

Moxxie then walked up to her and her gang, still drunk, but he falls and said, "A human called me a possum! I am not a possum." Then falls on his face once again.

"You know, we could keep this little bee movie scene on the down low, if you agree to let us use that parking space~" Blitz walks forward as he says.

"Fine!" Verosika managed to growl out.

You all celebrated that your team won. Blitzo calls over Loona, who seems sad then you all go home back to hell.

...

You open the door to your fancy apartment and start turning on the lights, stopping in the kitchen, putting your purse on the counter. You felt something was off, and prepared to defend yourself.

Walking in the living room, you see...

𝗟𝗨𝗖𝗜𝗙𝗘𝗥!

𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚𝙙______