Chapter 2

Natasha's POV:

"Mama?"The little girl asks me looking at me through her emerald green eyes.

She brings her hand up to my face and holds my nose just like my baby did.

"Katerina?"I ask and she looks at me with a small smile on her face.

"Mama"She whispers still holding my nose.

"It's really you Kat, it's really you"I say letting my tears fall and hug my daughter as tight as I can without hurting her.

"Come on let's get you somewhere safe"I whisper before balancing her in my hip and kissing her head.

I hold my gun in my other hand as I walk and I meet up with Clint where we parted ways.

"Is this her?"He asks noticing her hair as she has her eyes closed and her head hid in my neck.

"Yes it is, now we have to go and get her medical treatment"I say and he nods and we run out of the door and tell everyone the south side is clear and we have the prisoner.

We reach the jet and run onto it.

"Bruce she needs medical attention, I walked in on some doctors stitching her up while we was fully awake and no numbing cream"I rush out and tell him and he nods.

"Lay her down here"He says and I quickly lay her down but I then noticed that she has passed out.

"She's passed out, Tony we need to get her a full body scan when we get back to the tower, I just need to look at this wound and make sure there isn't anymore visible wounds"Bruce says as he gets to work.

He cleans the wound after putting an oxygen mask on her to help her breathe, I stand there staring at her and hoping she will be okay. She is my baby girl after all.

Soon after we arrived back at the tower Bruce and Tony bring Kat to the lab.

I follow but Steve stops me.

"Why do you care about her so much?"He asks me and I sigh.

"She just reminds me of my past"I say and walk away from him, why is everyone so nosy around here.

I walk to the lab and see that she is hooked up to multiple machines.

"How is she?"I ask and they don't answer me making me even more worried when I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"She'll be okay Nat, if she anything like her mama then she is a fighter"Clint whispers to me and I continue looking at her with a worried look on my face.

"I hope so"I whisper to myself and watch as they work on her.

2 hours later

"We have news on the girl"Tony says as him and Bruce walk out of the lab.

"What's wrong with her?"I ask standing up straight away.

"She will have a very faint scar on her chest down to her stomach but it will fade as she gets older, she has a broken wrist and sprained ankle along with many infected cuts and some bruises but other than that she will be okay"Bruce explains and I sigh out of relief and walk into the room she is in.

"Hey baby"I say as I walk in and see her sitting up and looking at me.

"Mama"She whispers and holds her arms out to me weakly.

"It's okay I'm here"I say and walk to her and bring her into my arms.

"Mama?"I hear some behind me, I look to see everyone standing there watching me and my daughter.

"I had her in the red room and she was taken away from me so that's it, don't question anything else because it isn't any of your business"I say coldly and everyone except Clint nods there heads and shuts up.

"Go, leave me and my daughter alone"I say and everyone scurries out of the room.

"You feeling okay baby?"I ask my daughter, she shakes her head no and holds my pinky finger like she did when she was just born.

"What happened to you baby?"I ask her and she starts to cry again making me hold her tighter in my arms.

"They hurt me mama, they hurt me real bad. They are mean"Kat whimpers and I sigh and kiss her head.

She will never have this feeling ever again, I will make sure of it.