Chapter 9

Natasha's POV:

"Are you ready to have so much fun today baby?"I ask my little girl who is sat on my bed watching me get dressed.

She nods her head and smiles at me, I smile at her and put my leather jacket on before picking her up.

"We have so much planned for you to do today baby"I tell her and she squeals in excitement.

"How about we go and get everyone into the sitting room so we can figure out what we are gonna do first"I say as I walk downstairs into the sitting room where some Avengers are already.

"J.A.R.V.I.S please call everyone to the sitting room please"I say to the A.I.

"Yes Ms. Romanoff"J.A.R.V.I.S says and I sit down on the couch with Kat on my lap facing me.

Kat lays her head on my chest until everyone piles into the room, Clint sits beside me along with Steve.

Thor and Tony are sat in the two armchairs across from me and Clint and Bruce on the other couch.

"So since today is my beautiful daughters birthday I thought we could make this one of the best days of her life"I start to tell everyone.

"So I have organised for each one of you to do something with Kat and me for the whole week since I have missed one of her birthdays. Clint will be coming ice skating with us today. Thor will be coming with us to an amusement park tomorrow. Tony will be coming with us shopping on Wednesday. Bruce will be coming to a science fair with us on Thursday and Steve will be coming to a Lego museum with us on Friday and then me and Kat are going on a weekend holiday to London."I tell everyone and Kat just sits quietly as she doesn't even know what half of that stuff is.

Everyone agrees with me and everyone leaves when I tell them they can and me, Kat and Clint go and grab our shoes and coats for ice skating.

We get into the car and I put Kat in her car seat before getting in beside her letting Clint drive the car.

"So baby are you excited for ice skating?"I ask Kat and she looks at me with a wide cheesy grin on her face making me smile.

"Yea mama"She says happily before grabbing my hand to play with my rings.

We get to the ice rink and I get Kat out of her car seat before placing her on the ground and hold her hand to help her walk.

She is getting better at walking day by day but still needs support and will probably need support for another few months.

"Let's go baby"I say and Clint takes her other hand as she is close with Clint she doesn't mind and we all walk in to the building hand in hand.

"Hello we have a session for an hour under the name Romanoff"I say to the receptionist and she nods and looks for our session time.

"Yea Ms. Romanoff you are 10 minutes early so you can head over to the counter of there and grab everyone their ice skates and for your little girl she can grab one of those penguins to hold onto while skating or she can hold your hand whichever you prefer"The woman says and me and Clint thank her and I pick Kat up and walk over to the counter.

"Hello what size shoe are all of you?"The man asks us, "I'm a 7 and she's a 2"I say and he nods and grabs us our shoes while Clint tells the other man. (I'm going off the UK shoe sizes)

We all sit down and I put my shoes on before helping Kat put hers on and Clint grabs all of our shoes and brings them up to the counter.

I stand up and help Kat up, she wobbles a little bit but I hold her hands tightly so she won't fall because I don't want my baby to fall on her birthday.

We all walk over to the rink and I hold one of Kat's hands and Clint holds the other.

Me and Clint step into the rink first and we both try and get Kat to come in but she just stands there shaking her head getting teary eyed.

"No baby don't cry, mama and uncle Clint will be there by your side you're not gonna fall or hurt yourself. Do you trust mama?"I ask her and she nods her head wiping her tears and holding her hands out for me and Clint to take again.

We help her onto the rink and she stumbles a little bit and let's out a small scream and me and Clint smile softly at her at least trying new things.

We start to move around and Kat holds onto our hands as tight as her little ones can.

"Kat do what mama and uncle Clint are doing with our legs okay?"I say and she nods her head, she looks at our legs and follows what we are doing before giggling as we all move slowly around the rink.

We skate around for a little while more until Clint starts to stumble making me and Kat stumble as well until Clint looses his balance and falls on the floor making us fall as well, Kat fell on her bum while me and Clint fell on our backs.

We both quickly look at Kat to see if she's gonna cry or not but then we hear little giggles from her making us laugh as well.

We try to get up but Clint can't making Kat and us laugh and giggle too.

This has been a great day, I'm glad Kat has warmed up to Clint and I'm happy that she is getting closer to him as he is my best friend.

Author's Note

Hey guys sorry I haven't posted in awhile, I started back in school recently and things haven't been the best but I'm slowly getting used to living the way I am at the moment.

A lot of things have changed in my house and family and in my school so I'm just adapting to everything slowly but surely.

I'm going to try and post at least two times a week as I have my junior cert coming up which is a big state exam in Ireland in June so I'll try post as much as I can. 🫶