Chapter 10

Natasha's POV:

Today is the day that Thor comes with us to an amusement park which is of course Disney World.

I can't wait to bring Kat on the rides and Thor is such a big child he will enjoy it just as much as the other kids.

"Thor come on it's time to go!"I shout to Thor who is grabbing something out of his bedroom.

"One second Lady Natasha!"He shouts back and I chuckle and shake my head at him.

I look down to Kat who is holding my hand smiling happily waiting for Thor to come down.

"Are you excited for today baby?"I ask her and she looks up to me and nods her head smiling happily.

Just then Thor runs down the stairs with Mickey Mouse ears in his hand, three to be exact.

"Here is one for Lady Natasha and here is one for Princess Kat"Thor says handing us our ears, Kat looks at me with a confused look, I smile and put my ears on then put Kat's on for her and then Thor puts his on and we all head out to the car.

We make it to Disney Land and Kat and Thor want to get on all the rides, I'm glad that Kat is getting on good with the boys more.

"'Tor 'tat 'ide"Kat says pointing to the tea cup ride, "Of course Lady Katerina let's go!"Thor exclaims and we all walk towards the ride.

Thor, Kat and me get on all the rides and then we got mickey mouse shaped pretzels, me and Kat share one while Thor has one to himself.

After a little while we all get back in the car and I strap a sleepy Kat into her car seat and then me and Thor get into the front of the car.

Not even halfway home Kat and Thor are out cold making me laugh while continuing to drive home.

Wednesday:

"Baby let's go and wake Uncle Tony up shall we?"I suggest and my baby nods her head smiling at me.

I get out of my bed and pick Kat up and walk into Tony's bedroom to see him laying like a starfish in his bed.

Kat and I giggle at him before I place Kat on his bed and she walks over to him and sits on his stomach and plays with his beard.

"What the fu-hell"Tony says opening his eyes to see Kat giggling and playing with his beard, I give him a look and he just quickly looks back at Kat.

"What are you doing you cheeky monkey?"Tony asks Kat smiling as he tickles her sides gently.

"Nuuu 'top 'cle 'ony!"Kat giggling while wiggling around on Tony's stomach.

He eventually stops and sits up in his bed and hold Kat on his lap, I smile at him being so caring towards my daughter. Everyone have been so kind and caring to her since she came here and even when she wasn't comfortable around them they still asked me how she was.

"Come on baby let's go and let Uncle Tony get ready and we need to get ready ourselves"I say lifting her up into my arms.

"Say bye Uncle Tony"I say waving at Tony and Kat waves to him as well.

"Bye Bye 'cle 'ony"She says before I leave the room and head into my bedroom to get me and Kat ready.

We are all ready and we head out to my car because that's the only car that has Kat's car seat in it for now.

I strap Kat into her car seat and I go to get into the front of the car with Tony.

Tony insists on driving as he doesn't trust my driving skills I mean I don't see anything wrong with driving skills.