Chapter 4

Natasha's POV:

Kat has just been realised from the medical wing of the tower and is now going to stay with me in a crib that Tony made that measures her heartbeat and tells me if she needs a diaper change and all the jazz.

We are going to make her a room in the next few months because she will be turning 3 in a few months so I don't want her to be sleeping in my room until she is 4 years old.

I bring Kat upstairs and into my room, she is holding onto my t-shirt making sure I don't leave her here.

I sit on the bed and lay with her on my chest knowing she needs to go down for a nap soon anyway.

"You and mama are gonna go shopping so that we can get you some new clothes and toys!"I say happily while tickling Kat's stomach making her burst out giggling.

I smile at her giggles and then rub her back to make her fall asleep as well.

Soon she falls asleep and Clint walks in with a diaper, baby powder, wipes, trousers, a t-shirt, a jumper, socks, shoes and a pacifier.

"Here you go, you can change her into some of Lila's old clothes if you want"He says and passes me the clothes and I mouth a thank you and smile at him before he leaves the room and closes the door quietly.

I wait until she wakes up and tell her we need to get ready to go.

I take off her dirty and ripped clothes and change her diaper and notice a diaper rash making me sigh and frown, I put her clothes on and ask if she want the pacifier.

"You want this baby?"I ask her and she nods her head holding her hand out.

I give it to her and she puts it into her mouth smiling.

I smile and grab my hair brush and brush through her hair and see how long it is, I pull her hair into two dutch braids and smile at how nice they look in her hair.

I help her down and hold her hand because I want to see how well she can walk.

"No mama"She whines and stays put.

"I just want you to walk to the stairs and then mama will carry you okay?"I say and then she nods and tries to walk but she stumble slightly but that's normal for a 2 year old.

But not normal for a nearly 3 year old.

I sigh and see her knees about to give out so I pick her up and put my arms under her bum and she wraps her arms around my neck and lays her head on my shoulder.

"Right baby let's get going"I say and then realise I don't have a car seat for Kat.

"Clint do you have a car seat with you I can use for Kat?"I ask my best friend since he is sitting in the living room with the rest of the boys.

"No sorry, just drive with her on your lap she will be fine"He says and I nod my head and head to my car.

I buckle me and Kat in and we make our way to the mall where we will be getting everything she needs.

I hold Kat close to me as we make it into the mall.

"Let's get you a car seat and a stroller first"I say and walk into the Target that is here.

We try out a few car seats and then some strollers until we find the perfect ones, we then go and get all her bath stuff and diaper stuff before leaving.

I hold Kat in one arm and then guide the shopping cart with the other, it is hard because she won't sit in the chair in the cart because she wants to stay with me.

"Baby can you sit in the little chair for mama because mama's arm is sore"I ask and she just whines and snuggles her head into my neck.

"Please baby, I'll get you a treat later on"I say trying to bribe her and she nods her head and I put her into the seat.

"There we go baby, do you like it?"I ask and she just whines and leans her head on my chest and I smile, at least she listens to me.

I bring her to a clothing store and we get her lots and lots or clothes that will probably to big on her but since she is turning 3 we might as well get a bigger size because she is growing.

We then go into the toy shop and I let her pick out some toys and then we head out to get some ice cream.

"What flavour do you want baby?"I ask her and she looks at all the flavours and shrugs her shoulders.

"Do you want the blue one with rainbow sprinkles?"I ask her because I know she likes the colour blue and she nods her head with a smile.

"Hi could I get a small tub of bubblegum ice cream and those rainbow sprinkles and a waffle cone with vanilla ice cream please?"I ask the woman and she nods her head and makes the ice cream and hands them to me and I pay her and give the ice cream to Kat.

"Thank you mama"She squeals and I smile at her manners.

"No problem baby, now let's get home for dinner"I say and she eats her ice cream happily while I eat my vanilla one while guiding the shopping cart to the car.

I finish my ice cream just as I get to the car and I put the shopping in the trunk of the car and then get Kat's car seat ready and then put her in it.

She has ice cream all over her face and hands but she has finished her ice cream so I take the tub off her and put it in the bin beside the car and then grab the wipes and wipe her hand and face.

I buckle her in and get into my seat and start to drive home.

At least Kat had a good day and got ice cream.