Chapter 7

Natasha's POV:

The Next Day

After the boys looked after Kat she has been extra clingy, she wouldn't even let me put her down anymore and that just makes me frown even more.

"Hey baby it's time to get some breakfast"I say and she holds onto my t-shirt not letting me get out of the bed.

"Kat honey, mama needs the bathroom"I say and she shakes her head and starts to tear up, I sigh and pick her up and calm her down slightly.

"You can come with mama but you have to stay on your feet and you can hold mama's hand okay?"I say and she nods her head.

I stand up with her and walk to my bathroom, I put Kat down and do my business while she is holding onto my hand.

"Okay mama needs to wash her hands now"I say and let go of her hand making her cry out for me, I wash my hands as quick as I can and pick her up again.

"Shhh it's okay mama's here, mama's here"I whisper bouncing her up and down slightly to help her calm down.

She stops crying and lays her head on my shoulder as I walk out of the room and down the stairs to the kitchen.

"Hey Nat, how is she doing this morning?"Clint asks as I walk into the kitchen.

I sigh before answering him, "I tried to get out of bed to go to the bathroom and she held onto my t-shirt so I had to bring her with me and she held my hand but I let go of her hand because obviously I needed to wash my hands but then she started crying so I picked her after washing them and brought her down here so, so far my morning has been great"I say the last bit sarcastically making Clint smile sadly at Kat.

"I'm sure she will grow out of it but at least Fury know not to send you on anymore missions because of what happened last time"Clint says and I nod as I get myself a coffee and sit down.

I place the coffee on the table and get me and Kat ready so I can feed her, Clint hands me and blanket from beside him because he knows everyone else will be piling in soon.

I put the blanket over Kat's head but she cry's out for me again so I take it away from her eyes so she can see me again.

She latches on and suckles slowly and gently like she always does and doesn't take her eyes off me scared I'll leave her again.

Once she is finished feeding, I bring her upstairs and change her diaper and change her clothes before doing her hair.

I get changed with the help of Kat, she wanted to help pick my outfit and she does have some good fashion taste for a toddler.

I put my outfit on and then bring Kat downstairs, I think we are just gonna have a lazy day today because Kat isn't herself and seems very tired.

I bring her to the lounge and no one is here because they are either, working, training or on a mission.

I put on some Disney movies and then put Kat on my lap and hold her close as she has her back to me while watching the tv.

She loves Disney and honestly so do I, I mean who doesn't like Disney. Well I do know this actress that sued Disney before so I don't think she likes them, I just can't think of her name...I'm sure it will come to me eventually.

Kat fell asleep halfway through the first movie so I paused it and fell asleep with her, yesterday was a hard and tiring day but mostly for Kat. We both well deserve this sleep.