Episode 3 part 3

"Wilhelm?" I heard the familiar voice of my mom say.

"Hey, mom...," I said.

"I need you to come home, we need to talk...in person," she demanded.

"If you want me to come over, so that you can yell at me...I...I ..." I stuttered.

"I don't want to yell at you. I am angry indeed but it happened and now we have to deal with the consequences," my mom explained.

"What do you want? Am I supposed to deny it again?" I hissed at her.

She answered, "No, it's already too late for that. We need to work out a plan of what to do now"

"Wilhelm, you're the crownprince you can't just make your relationship public in an Instagram post in which you accuse the Crown of being homophobic and claiming that we didn't allow your relationship with him. We cannot let these accusations stand unchallenged," she added.

"Mom, what's happening?" I asked nervously.

"Would you please just come home. I don't want to have this conversation on the phone," she sounded annoyed.

"Mom, I don't think it's a good idea to come home just yet...I'm currently staying at Simon's, his family is okay with it and honestly...I need this. I suppose it's good for me to be around him now," I tried to convince her.

"As far as I'm concerned you can return to him to stay there for a few more days after we've discussed how we proceed with the current situation. I just need to send some more security to his house then," she said.

"Ok, fine. I have to get some things anyway. I'll be there in about an hour," I gave in.

"Thank you," and with that she hung up the phone.

I really don't want to see her later. I'd rather spend the whole evening with Simon.

I quickly texted him about the call:
______________________________
          ~Mom wants to talk
           to me in person.
           I'm gonna be back
           in a few hours.
           I love you <3

~Ok. You've got
this, sweetheart.    
 Love you too x

~Btw, you'll miss
the delicious chili
my mom made.
 But I'm gonna save
something for you to
preheat later ;)

           ~Thanks. And
            sweetheart, huh?
            I like it

~Shut up
______________________________

The car drive took ages. I didn't know what to expect and what my mom wanted to discuss so urgently with me but I knew that I should be worried.

I entered the palace where there were already people of the staff waiting for me. One of the staff members told me to follow him. He led me to to our big conference room that comprises a big table with chairs in the middle and a smaller table at the side that usually always has some snacks and coffee on it. As I entered the room, my mother, who was sitting at the end of the table, lifted her head and looked at me.

"Hi, mom," I greeted her and sat down next to her at the table.

"Good evening, Wilhelm. I'm glad you could make it," she said.

"So, err... What is it that you want to talk to me about?" I asked cautiously.

"It's about your statement and your..err...relationship with Simon." She weirdly stressed the word relationship which made me a little bit angry but I decided to ignore her nasty tone. She was atleast able to say his name out loud, which gave me a glimmer of hope.