Episode 4 part 2

"Mom...," I greeted her and nodded towards my mother.

"Wilhelm...," she said nonchalantly  and looked to Simon who was standing close to me on my left side.

"Hello, err...your majesty. It's a pleasure to...err officially meet you," Simon stuttered as he shook hands with my mom. It was just as awkward as when he first met her at Hillerska. He was blushing and I could clearly see that he was nervous about meeting my mom, it was kind of cute though.

Linda and Sara introduced themselves and mom gave them a forced smile.

I promised my mom yesterday that I would come home today. After the interview I would go back to the palace and not to Simon. Mom said I still have to do some Crown Prince things and catch up on all the years that Erik had as preparation time. I only agreed because I had promised her a few weeks ago that I would take care of the Crown during these holidays.

I saw my mom walking a bit further away with Linda. They were discussing something but we were to far away to understand what they were saying. They were probably  talking about the nondisclosure agreements Simon and his family had to sign. Sara followed them while admiring the ancient paintings on the wall.

Malin walked up to us,"Your suits are upstairs. The queen wants you two to try them on and come downstairs again..."
"...as quickly as possible,"Malin added and gave us a warning look.

"Of course," I said and smirked.

"Come on!" I took Simon's hand and pulled him behind me and up to my room. In front of the door of my room there was standing my stylist. She was holding two dark blue garment bags embroidered with the coat of arms of the Swedish Crown in her hands.

"Here is your suit," she said and handed me over the garment bag with my name tag on it.

"And this is yours. We just have to check now if everything is alright with your suit and if the crownprince did really measure you properly," she said to Simon. She was guiding him down the corridor and into one of our guest rooms.

Well, guess I'm on my own now.
I flopped down on my bed and sighed staring at my ceiling.

"Okay, let's see what we've got here...," I murmured and tried to motivate myself while opening the garment bag. Inside of it I found a black suit and a white shirt.
I wondered if they designed a matching one for Simon. The suit did perfectly fit - as always.

I started unpacking my things because Simon would probably need a while to get finished, although I didn't know what they needed to check. If they messed something up, they wouldn't have time to change it anyway.

I just hung a sweater in my closet as I heard a knock on my door. I opened it to find the most gorgeous, stunning, handsome and beautiful boy standing in the hallway.

"Hey," Simon said with his infecting grin. One look at his smile and you can't help but smile with him. It makes me happy to see him being happy.

He wore a white suit with a white vest and a black shirt underneath. Mom made me learn colour codes when I was little and I believe to remember that white represents peace, neutral behavior and innocence and so on. If they only knew that this boy is anything but innocent.

Our suits were cut the same, the only difference was that Simon was wearing a vest and I didn't and that my suit was black and his was white. Our shirts were the color of each other's suits. So they did in fact design matching ones for us.

"Wow...You-You look...You look absolutely stunning. Wow. I am speechless. You're so beautiful," I stuttered. He looked gorgeous. I was completely mesmerized by him.