~Chapter 2~

(3rd P.O.V.)

"Here is your little bird!" Juugo gave her an egg. "But Uncle Juugo, where is it?" She was closely examining the egg. "You see, it hasn't hatched yet, but when it does, I want you to take care of it." She nodded and held it ever so gently. "Uncle Juugo?" she questioned. "Yes?" She looked nervous. "Does papa hate me?" She started tearing up.

"No. Papa doesn't hate you." Juugo said with a little bit of guilt in his answer. "Then why did he yell at me? And why did he leave me and mama?" She was crying a river by now. "I-I... uhh..." He really didn't know what to say. "Sasuke!" Juggo yelled for Sasuke to come down from the tree.

(Sasuke's P.O.V.)

I jumped down from the tree and looked at the little girl. "This is Sarada... Uchiha." I was shocked on the inside, but didn't show anything, like usual. She looked up at me with tear-ridden eyes and a sad face. "P-papa, why do y-you hate m-me?" She continued to cry, so I did what felt right. I hugged her. Suigetsu's jaw just dropped, same with Juugo. "No, I don't hate you."

Juugo looked over at me, about to say something when I interrupted. "I don't think she is a threat. Look at her." The other two looked at her and she was half asleep, crying in my arms. "Let's postpone looking for Itachi. We have to figure out what she is doing here." I picked up her now unconscious body and we started walking to the next town.

(Karin's POV)

Sasuke... I need to finish fast. I want to get back to Sasuke!! He's so dreamy. I have 2 more things on my list; tomatoes and checking into the nearest inn. Sasuke won't admit it, but he needs a break. I started walking to the market area, when I saw the most stupid person on the face of the planet, Suigetsu, running toward me. "What do you need?" I asked sharply. "Chill, we just need to check into a motel or something. Sasuke says he needs to... take care of something." Suigetsu said that very suspiciously. What is he up to?

"Wait, where is Sasuke?!" I asked, maybe a bit too eager. "He's coming, chill. He has Juugo with him he'll be fi-" I put up a finger to his face, telling him to shut up. "I sense his chakra. Let's go." And I took off. I'm coming, Sasuke!

(Suigetsu's POV)

"KARIN WAIT!" But I was too late, she was gone with the wind. Oh, god. Sasuke, I hope you are prepared to tell her why you have a kid. I went to the inn to check in, and maybe take a soak in the hot springs if there is one.

"Hello! Welcome to the Falcon Inn! Will you be staying?" the hostess asked. "Yes. I just need two rooms. Thanks!" "No problem sir. Will will have your room keys to you in just a minute." Neat, I'm gonna go set a trap for Karin now. She's gonna be so mad!

(Sasuke POV)

She looks so peaceful sleeping. I had her underneath my cloak to keep her from getting sunburn. She looks so much like me, including her short black hair. "Do you need me to take her, Sasuke?" Juugo asked. "It's fine, I got her." I replied. Juugo just turned his head back to the path we were walking down, leading the way. "Sasuke!" I heard Karin shout. She ran up to me, but Juugo stopped her before she could put her hands on me, and risk waking up Sarada. "Juugo! Why did yo-" "Did you get us that room?" I interrupted. "I-I... um..." She stuttered. "Oh yeah! Suigetsu did!" "Let's go." I said with the same blank expression on my face.

(Karin's POV)

"Let's go." Sasuke said. He should really show some emotions some time. Wait, what is that chakra I'm sensing. It's coming from Saskue, but it's not his. Weird...

(Sasuke's POV)

We finally made it to the inn, but Karin was giving me a weird side eye the whole way. I think she figured Sarada out. "Karin, you will share a room with Suigetsu. Juugo, you will stay in this room with me." Juugo nodded, but the other two were basically on fire. "I have to share a room with her/him!?" They said in unison. "Yes, now get some rest, do whatever you need to do. There are a few things I have to do. Come on Juugo." We entered the room and I took off my cloak. I placed Sarada on my bed gently, and went to tell Karin. I might have to, she is already onto us.

I walked into their room, and of course, they were fighting. "Karin, we need to talk. Suigetsu, come with us too." They followed me to my room, but didn't see Sarada yet. "I need you two to be quiet. Karin, you'll find out in a minute." She looked at me with a very confused look on her face. We turned the corner of the room, and Karin saw Sarada.

Her jaw dropped to the floor, and she was about to yell, when Juugo pushed her out of the room. "Karin, Sasuke said to be quiet!" Juugo scolded her. "A KID?! A KID, SASUKE!?" She yelled, but I ignored her because I could hear Sarada stirring. I went back into the room, and she was crying on the bed. I ran over to her and picked her up, repeating, "It's ok, papa's got you." About 5 minutes later she stopped crying, and went back to sleep.

Unfortunately, Karin was standing in the hallway, and heard me. "PAPA!? Sasuke. With who?!" She yelled again. "Karin. Shut up! You're gonna wake Sarada up!" Suigetsu also yelled. All this yelling needs to stop. Seriously, WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM!!

I walked out of the room and out of the inn. There was no point of being in there if all they were gonna do was keep yelling.

"Papa?" Sarada asked. I was surprised to hear her, still clinging onto my neck. "Yes?" "Why did you leave me and mama?" She said without crying this time. "I don't know. Do you know how you got here?" She brought her head up from my shoulder to look at me. "I think so." "So tell me the whole story, ok?" She nodded. This is going to be very interesting...

____________________________________________________________

Thank you so much for reading!

I hope you enjoy, please don't be a quiet reader!

1100 word count. <3

I give credit to the artist of the picture I used. You are amazing!