~Chapter 3~

(Sarada's POV)

Fine if no one wants to tell me about papa, I'll find out for myself!

I ran to the library to look for things on Sasuke Uchiha.

"Hello there, little one!" The librarian greeted me.

"Hi! I am looking for anything about the Uchiha Clan. Is there anything here?" I asked.

"We do, but it is in the restricted section. You may only read the books on the Uchiha if you have a certain card or if you are related to the Uchiha."

"Well, I'm an Uchiha." Then, the librarian gave me an uncertain look.

"Are you now? Then who is your father and mother?" I felt happy to answer that.

It was always nice knowing my mom and dad were so well known around the village. If he didn't believe me, I could just get mama to come and help me.

"My mama is Sakura Uchiha and my papa's name is Sasuke Uchiha." I stated proudly.

"Just for safety measures, could you call one of them for me?" I nodded and took out my phone.

Mama wanted me to have one, because she is always at work, and I'm always just roaming around the village.

I looked for Mama's contact on my phone and pressed the ring button. She answered almost immediately and when she asked if I was alright, she seemed extremely worried.

"Don't worry mama, I'm fine. I'm just at the library and they wanted to know who my parents were, that's all." I said, trying to calm her down.

"Ok then, could you pass the phone to the librarian?" she asked over the phone.

"Ok mama." I obliged.

I handed over my phone, and the librarian talked to mama for a few seconds and handed back the phone.

"Here you go Sarada." She reached under the counter and handed me a card, but it wasn't like the library card I have now.

This one was black and also had a matte feel to it, instead of being white plastic. I looked down at the card and then back up to the librarian.

"What is this?" I asked curiously.

"This is a card for the restricted section, so that every time you want to check out a book there, you won't have to call your mama every time." she smiled.

"Thank you so much. I'll take care of it!" and I ran off to find the books on papa.

I had to ask a few people where I might possibly find these books, but nobody knew. While I was searching for the books, I found Uncle Kakashi.

I hid around the corner, thinking about a possible prank.

"Psst" I whispered.

I saw him look around for a second, but he looked back down at the book he was reading. Uncle Kakashi is weird.

He likes to read Make-Out Paradise, which is downright nasty.

"Pssst." I whispered just a bit longer than last time.

He looked up again, but this time started walking towards me.

I ran to the other side of the aisle, and went to look at his book, as a joke of course. I knew he would get in trouble with mama if she were to ever find out.

"Whatcha reading?" I asked innocently.

He rushed to close the book and threw it across the library.

"S-Sarada! What are you doing here?" He asked, trying to change the subject of what I just saw.

"Just looking for stuff about the Uchiha. Speaking of, do you know where I could find any information on them?"

"Actually, I do." He said cheerfully. "Follow me."

I nodded and continued behind him.

It felt like forever to get wherever Uncle Kakashi was taking me, and then, I found his book, under one of the book carts.

It was just laying there, so you know I had to do something!

I flipped to a random page, and it was.... weird. Eventually he stopped, but I was still "reading", so I bumped into him.

"So, you can find a few books over her in this aisle." he said with a smile, without turning around to look at me. "What kind of information are you looking for?"

He started turning on his heel, and that is when his face turned to absolute horror.

"WHERE DID YOU GET THAT?!" He whisper-yelled.

"Oh thiiiis?" I said with a smirk.

This is probably the best prank I have ever pulled on him.

Just wait till mama hears!

"I found it over there, under the cart." I turned around to point to the cart, but as soon as I turned my head, he grabbed the book right out of my hand.

"We do not speak a word of this to your mother. She will END me if she ever finds out!" He whispered.

I was OBVIOUSLY gonna tell my mom. It was always the funniest when she got mad at Uncle Kakashi.

"Ok, I guess I'll see you later Uncle Kakashi!" I said with a smile.

He backed away pretty slowly, so I'm guessing he was nervous I was going to tell my mom.

I continued down the aisle for a WHILE, until finally, I found something on the Uchiha.

Finally! Maybe this will help me learn more about my dad!

I grabbed the book, and went to a quiet and dark reading area.

I opened it up, but there was just a scroll in this hollowed out book.

Huh? What is this?

I grabbed it, but then there was this SUPER bright light!

"And that's how I ended up here papa." I finished with a smile. "Ok, now, how do we get you back?" 

____________________________________________________________

Thank you so much for reading!

I hope you enjoy, please don't be a quiet reader!

1015 word count. <3

Sorry, its been a while hasn't it! I Would have published more, but I had so many things to do this summer. I'm going to add more during these next few however long it takes me, because I enjoy writing, but I always stop at some point. I'll do better with updating for you guys though. See you in the next update! <3