~Chapter 4~

I have actually gotten back to writing this and OMG it felt so good to get it out. I hope you guys enjoy, cause I'm coming back with moreee!! <3

~ ~ ~

(Sasuke's POV)

We walked back upstairs, hoping that Karin had calmed down.

"Papa?" Sarada asked. "Why does Auntie Karin not like me?"

"She was just a little shocked to see you." She was DEFINITELY shocked to see you...

"Ok, then where is Mama??" She asked, looking extremely worried.

"We'll find her, don't worry." I said, no hope in mind. "But, don't you wanna stay here with me?" Did she really not like the future me that much?

"Well, I do, but I miss mama too." she said, looking down. "And she promised me some ice cream after I came back from the library." She whispered the last part.

I smiled at how cute she was being, whining about an ice cream she didn't get. Note to self; get her an ice pop later.

"Where did she come from, and why does she think HE'S her FATHER! And another thing, I-" Karin stopped talking when we came walking up the stairs. "Sasuke! You're lying, right?! This has to be a joke!"

"Papa, why does she keep freaking out? Auntie Karin liked me in the future." She said, with a small pout.

"Karin, you just have to accept it. HE DOESN'T LIKE YOU!" Suigetsu yelled. Karin stepped back and gasped with a furious look on her face.

"She is from the future. We have to keep her safe till we can find a way to bring her back. Understood?" Juugo and Suigetsu both nodded, but Karin was still flabbergasted. "I'll take that as a yes, Karin." I said.

"No! I will not accept that!!" She said, steam practically blowing out of her ears.

"Fine then." I responded. "I guess we'll just have to leave you." I said with a slight scoff.

"Actually, I think I'll stay." She said shyly.

"What? The thought of being without Sasuke was gonna be too painful to bear?" Suigetsu said sarcastically with a hand over his forehead, like a damsel in distress. "Ugh! Suigetsu, I hate you!!" She screamed.

Suigetsu looked at her, a tinge of cockiness in his smile. "We'll guess what Karin, no one gives a fu-" He was cut off by Juugo.

"Guys! There is a kid here!" He said looking extremely irritated. Sarada and I could only watch the stupid conversation play, not having a say in anything.

"Ok then, where are we headed Sasuke?" Juugo asked.

"I think we should start gathering materials, until I can find out where we're headed."

Juugo nodded his head while Karin and Suigetsu were having a staring contest. These two, I swear. They're children.

Sarada tapped my shoulder and signaled for me to come close, even though I was holding her. She put her hand up to my ear and whispered, "Papa, I think we should go now. Mama might be worried."

I looked at her and smiled, "Alright, we'll go soon, don't worry." She really loves Sakura that much, huh? Why isn't my future me ever mentioned...? I thought to myself, but waved it off as I heard Karin and Suigetsu arguing again.

"We're leaving now, let's go." I ordered, and started to walk out of the room, Sarada walking hand in hand beside me.

Juugo follows close behind while Suigetsu and Karin shuffle around to grab their things quickly, still bickering.