Chapter 40

"What should i wear?" tanong ko kay ate Pia habang may tatlong dress na nakalatag sa kama, the first one is a fitted off shoulder, and beside it was a halter neck one and a simple long dress with a trumpet sleeve.

"Puro pula na naman? Its a vintage themed dinner Ecka" ate Pia rolled her eyes.

"And? Duh im the family's black sheep, it dosen't matter" i scoffed and picked up all my dresses, may aattendan kaming reunion tonight, and a simple dinner will do daw

I got out of ate's room and went to mine, i sat in front of my vanity mirror and took off my hair tie, just then Nicholai got out of the bathroom, kaninang pagdating niya ay nagkumpulan na sila mama para iwelcome siya dine, they all have gifts for him and Ofcourse, regalo ni daddy at ng tito ko ay complete set ng suit para sa event ngayon.
"Hey, are you okay?" tanong niya agad tsaka lumapit sakin at tinulungan akong ayusin yung hair clip ko.

"Yeah, just a little tired" i yawned and looked at our reflection in the mirror, he looked so serious clipping my hair kaya natawa ako ng bahagya "Mahirap?" tanong ko, agad siyang umiling at pagkatapos na pagkatapot ay pinatakan ako ng halik sa pisngi bago siya nagbihis, i stood up to help him with his neck tie after i put my dress on.

"This is the first time i felt nervous" he let out a deep sigh.

"Hmm? Why? Its just a normal family event"

"That's the point, its a family event why did they invite me already? We're not even married yet, or engag-" i cut him off by putting my index finger on his lips.

"No one gives a fuck if we're married or engaged darling, your a part of our family. No one would judge you there, i am their only target, and duh, with your looks? You look fucking handsome and stunning, magsisimp lang sila sayo" I honestly told him on a serious voice tone.

"You? A target?" tanong nita agad "I don't get it" kunot noo niyang sabi.

I laughed a little before guiding him to my chair to fix his hair "I know your smart and you noticed everything...but" i stopped whispering "You'll know that later once a scandalous thing happened" i smiled at him through the mirror and left.

I was about to open the door when he gripped my wrist and slammed both of them on the wall, i flinched because of the pressure on my wrist, nabitawan kopa yung bag ko sa sobrang lakas at higpit ng pagkakahampas niya "Fucker, are you try'na break my bones?! I told you to wait until my family embarrass me" i looked away.

"Do you think i wait for that shit? Do you really think I'll fucking stand there watching them pity you? Damn it Xyrille! This isn't you, wake up!" he yelled.

"Your wrong, this is the real me, hindi talaga ako yung nakikita mo sa org, the fearless Agent, Organization's queen, the ruthless and merciless bitch. If you can't take me being a weak motherfucker then don't go. Basic" I stomped on his feet and pushed him away. "Now, im going to your car, ill sit on the shotgun seat and ill count 10 seconds. If you dont move your fucking ass, we're over" i faked a smile and slammed the door.

I patiently waited for him, sitting pretty lang ako 5 second nalang and I'll go alone, not a big deal. I just chuckled when i saw him walking towards the car pulling his hair backwards. Maistress ka sana ng bongga.

I was biting my lip the whole ride, ahh he can't resist me talaga, oh my heavens kikiligin naba ako? "Hey, hey, lets go" He snapped his fingers in front of my face kaya nagising ako, i immediately took a deep breath before standing out the car. He held my hand to stop it from shaking "Calm down" he whispered and kissed the back of my hand. "Let's go darling" he gave me an assuring smile as we walked inside the venue.

As i suspected, everyone stopped and looked at me, they're all arching their brows and judging me. My hands started to shake again and so is my knees "We're alright love, keep walking" he's right, we're alright, your alright Xyrille keep walking.

Once i opened my eyes again, i raised my chin up a little and walked like i normally do "Look who's here everyone" sabi ng Tita ko, yup tita ko na kasakasama kolang sa bahay.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen" i smiled at them.

"Goodeve" tita Aileen smiled at me and gave me a hug.

"Good evening cou'z" Ate Angel kissed me on the cheek. "Their eyes was glued on you" she glared at them.

"I know" i rolled my eyes and took a seat, syempre the ceremony started and isa isang pinresent ang mga family sa angkan ng Abesamis. Im here because my middle name is Abesamis, sooo many people are judging me kasi naki mix lang ako, duh, i almost looked like our Lola Igkang, tapos iaacuse nila ako? Ghurl ya dropped ya'r brain.

"Igkang? Is that your grandmother?" tanong niya.

"Ha? Pano mo nalaman?" bulong ko.

"The mc said—"

"Ah yeah, she's my grandmother's grandmother. Gets?" i arched a brow.

"Oh, okay. Anyways, is it just me or your name rhymes with hers?" tanong niya ulit.

"Yas, Franchesca is from Igkang, Kekang, to Ecka. It sounds silly right?" i chuckled. "Never kong nakita yung lola ko nayun, she died on the second day i was born" I smiled at him.

"Sorry to hear that"

"Don't have to be sorry darling, its alright" i held his hand and turned my gaze at the emcee again.

"Aphelia Abesamis" they called mama then presented all her works and family members, and yes, huli ulit ako "And... Franchesca Mananghaya, the entitled black sheep" i chuckled when he announced that to whole crowd.

Its starting, aye?

A/N: Olla! Sorry for the long wait, here ya go!