Epilogue

"Nicholai!" Dad yelled my name but I just ignored him and put on my headset to listen to music, I also went to the ice skating rink to calm myself down. But the timing was really good, I was just irritated especially when a woman almost slipped, I don't even know how I got close to her because we're meters away from each other, I realized that I was already holding her waist while looking into her eyes.

I sensed something different in her presence. The boldness of her presence, that was the first time I encountered a woman with such a bold presence in my entire life, almost all of the woman I met was... Horny or either intimidated by me..

"Yo pare your back!" great, i just wanted to take a rest but as usual, Kei crashed in our house again.

"If y'all are here to annoy me you better stop and go away im not in the mood right now" I sighed in irritation.

"Bro, may babae sa team natin ah? Tagal mo sa scot kaya dimo siguro alam." Vince smirked.

"Oo nga, she's always the number one in rankings. May katapat kana pre" Tegan laughed.

"Hell i care" i rolled my eyes and went back to reading the book.

They kept on chit chatting about that girl, I raised my eyebrows when I heard something familiar "Naka-pula din siya kanina ah? Yung halter top nayon basta yon" Tristan said.

"Oo gago, laging may pulang abubot yon e" Vince chuckled.

"Halter top? A red halter top?" i asked.

"Intrested now aren't we Zalduque?" Kei teased so i kicked him.

"Just answer the damn question." i frustratedly sighed.

"Oo, magkamukha nga kayo ng codename e. Diba sayo yung Black Demon? Sakanya Red Demon pre! Meant to be yata kayo e!" Tegan was dying because of laughter.

"Fuck off. I'll never date someone so clumsy."

"Alright, alright, hello" she faced me and smiled.

Fuck what is this sensation in my stomach?!

I was really shocked when she asked me to drink. I asked for a expensive Champagne and almost smiled when i saw how excited she was. When Icarus and the other guys sat down, they started to talk and have debates, the girl was so loud that it irritated me but somehow i wanted to laugh at what she was saying.

"Aba gago ka. Meron kaba, meron ka?! E diba wala kayong label ni ano— oops" she sarcastically held her mouth acting shocked "Sorry sadya" she giggled, while I bit my lip to prevent myself from smiling. "Franchesca Xyrille, Red Demon. Nice to meet you" she gave me her hand.

"Niccolo Laurentius Isagani, black....Demon" i saw shock in her eyes afte ri accepted her hand for a shake.

She just smiled and sat beside me. "How should i call you?" she opened up a topic.

"Nic. You?" i coldly asked back so i wouldn't be too harsh.

"Call me.." she went silent for a bit "Bahala ka pala" she chuckled.

"Xy?" Her laugh was suddenly stopped, I pushed the wrong button i guess? "You can open your eyes, i just fixed your uniforms button" there we're so many fucking guys staring at her earlier and i didn't like that at all. "A lot of guys are staring at you earlier" i poked the insides of my cheeks using my tounge, fuck what the hell am i doing?! Why do i have to be so affected?!

"Why do you care?" she tilted her head.

"Did i said that?" i arched a brow.

"No because you showed it" she copied me by poking the insides of her own cheek too. "Anak ng puta ano ba pinaglalaban ko?!" she asked herself before pulling me with her.