𝓙𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓬𝓪 𝓑𝓪𝓵𝓽𝓸 (𝓒𝓱𝓹𝓽. 2)

"Okay! So where are those freshmen!" Jessica smiled as she walked down the halls of Building N. She had three different colored binders hugged to her chest. Her hair floated behind her as she walked through the lobby in rhythm to the wind. With her posture and walking stride, it wasn't long before she found her first target.

"Hi there!" She grinned to a geeky guy sitting on the steps. He looked at her in distress. He was clearly trying to find his way around.

"I'm Jessica Balto. A sophomore. Do you need help with anything!" She offered her hand to him. In doing so, she revealed her fragile figure. Her tight and bright-colored tracksuit. It showed off all of her curves. The boy couldn't help but blush and stutter. "I- I- I'm L-looking at- for the registration office so I can find my classes."

Jessica tilted her head to the left and persuaded, "Oh? Are you sure you don't want to come with me to join a club or extracurricular? There are so many of them. And you would need to find one soon since you'll be visiting them twice a day."

The boy blushed again at how naughty her explanation sounded. Like a beautiful siren. He heard her song sing to him to join her in club, extracurricular, freedom, and ecstasy.

He grabbed her hand to get off of the steps, and they walked off to begin a tour of the school. The boy thought to himself with hearts in his eyes, "Goddess!"

***

First up was the first few cubs around Building N. Baseball and golf shared a tight space, but on the bright side, no one has ever gotten hurt from stray balls. Going around to Building R, there was a basketball court that was used for multiple sports such as volleyball, basketball, and tennis. A gym was right behind that for the fitness club. Moving on to Building S and U, there was one last field used for football and soccer, and then the last space on this side was used for calmer activities. Left of Building S and U, in front of the dorms, was just a massive building for inside activities. Swimming, reading, more fitness, music, crafting, science, dancing, and more.

Jessica explained all of this as she continued to guide the boy she found earlier.

"Oh, I didn't get your name," She looked back at the boy.

"M-my name? I-I-Its Ryan S-Selt!" He declared.

"Wow, you didn't give me a 'Ryan' vibe, though. Oh well, sad to say that our tour is coming to a close, Ryan. These are the dorms. They are not separated by gender and they don't cost money. You just have to choose if you want to stay in them and then get approval from your guardian. To register, you go straight up ahead, okay?"

Jessica pointed straight ahead back to where they started. Ryan looked swooned. He looked between the dorms and Building in and then back to Jessica.

"Are you not coming with me?" he asked worriedly.

"I would love to, but I can't. That guy over there with the blue hair looks like he's lost. But if you ever need help, I'm in dorm E13. It's on the second floor."

"T-thank you so much?" Ryan said with a nod and walked off.

Jessica turned around and bumped into a chest.

"What?"