𝓗𝓮 𝓛𝓲𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓗𝓮𝓻 (𝓒𝓱𝓹𝓽. 7)

Third Person POV:

That night, Kashima went back to his room with a face that looked like it could have exploded from being so red. It wasn't all blush. His stamina just wasn't as great as anyone would think a great basketball player's stamina would be. It's been a while since he played.

He lay in his bed and stared up at the ceiling. A memory of Jessica being a tour guide crossed his vision in the dark. Her running then came to mind. Then she stretched to exercise. She looked at him seductively and reached for her shirt.

"Nope!" He yelped. "Not how you think of young ladies. Nope!"

He turned onto his side and faced the window of the bed. He then started to think more wholesome about basketball. He wanted to play. It was kind of too late for that now but tomorrow after classes he would.

Kashima wondered what Jessica would look like playing basketball. What if she played basketball with him? Jessica would move side to side and be too short to dribble the ball. Kashima and his height would rule the court. That would be a fun experience for both of them. For now, it would just remain a nice fantasy and video for Kashima to fall asleep to.

***
The next morning, Kashima got out of bed early even though he was against it. He walked all the way to Building N and asked about his classes. He knew where to go and everything but he had to find out if he was actually taking them.

It's actually a good thing he went to go check because he had a free day today. So He decided that he was going to use his newfound free time to play basketball, prepare for studying tomorrow, shower away sweat, but mostly play basketball.

He headed down to the court and no one was there. Everything he needed was there though. All he ever needed when playing baseball was a ball and space. He smiled and dropped his bag as soon as he got inside the gated courtyard.

Laughs were heard by him as he practiced his shooting.

Kashima was having so much fun by himself that he didn't even realize that Jessica was watching. Well, she wasn't exactly peeping on him from behind a pillar. A lot of people were watching him. They were all transitioning to their next classes.

Jessica caught herself staring at him though and she vowed to herself to give him something later if he was still there. Speaking through the crowd holding onto her bag, she hurried to her next class.

By the end of the day, which was the whole entire school day Kashima stayed on the court, he could fill a bucket with his sweat. He put his hand on his knees, seeing that others were about to come use the court. He dragged himself all the way to the fence and sat down huffing

Jessica appeared in front of him out of nowhere and placed a water bottle on his face. Kashima's eyes lit up and he grabbed it. He drank from it and some of the water slipped out of his mouth and ran down his chin, then down his neck, and disappeared under or into his shirt.

"Thank you," he said. "I forgot to bring some water."

"No problem," she said.

He blushed lightly.