Platform 9 1/2

Percy P.O.V

Leo clearly wasn't expecting us to appear above stairs. Either that, or Aphrodite wanted to give him a last payback lesson before she wouldn't be with us anymore.

"Fuck!" Leo exclaimed, earning strange glances from the people at the bottom of the stairs.

Piper and I were laughing our heads off as Leo's face burned.

"Dude you just fell down 2 flights of steps," I laughed.

"Shut up and help me kelp head," Leo rolled his eyes.

I snickered and ran down the steps, helping him up.

"So where do we go from here?" Piper asked, walking down the steps herself.

I felt in my pocket and found a small slip of paper that hadn't been there before.

Go to Platform 9 3/4. Do not delay. The train leaves at 11:00 sharp so you'd better not waste this chance. Trust the gods to get you through the entry, but then it's all you. The reality has aged you down to entering your fourth year at your new school. Good Luck Perseus Jackson.

"Platform 9 3/4? What the heck is that?" I asked, reading the note again.

"Ooh maybe we've made it into some magical reality!" Piper exclaimed.

"Doubtful. Also it's like 7 minutes till 11," Leo panicked.

"It's fine, it's fine!" I tried to remain calm.

"Maybe it means like the barrier between 9 and 10?" Piper suggested.

"Don't be ridiculous! That would be platform 9 1/2," I rolled my eyes.

"It's worth a shot though," Leo shrugged.

"No way. The directions say 9 3/4," I protested.

Piper rolled her eyes and discreetly tried to lean against the platform barrier. To my surprise, she disappeared.

"No way!" I exclaimed.

Leo hurriedly did the same thing and he disappeared as well.

"Whatever this reality is, it needs to work on it's counting skills," I muttered, leaning onto the wall and falling onto a totally different station with a black and red express.

"Hogwarts express leaves in 5 minutes!" a boy shouted.

"We'd better get on," I said, leading everyone towards the doors where a conductor was standing. On the way there, I bumped into someone.

"Oh sorry that was my bad," I quickly apologized, picking up the mystery girls books.

She grabbed them and studied me. She had calculating eyes and bushy brown hair. She honestly reminded me a little of Annabeth. I shook that thought away.

"You're from America," she said, and to my surprise, it was with a cute British accent.

"Hurry up Hermione or we're gonna miss the train!" another British boy called.

"Coming Harry!" she called, running towards the sound of his voice.

"We're in England?!" I exclaimed once she was out of earshot. I had always wanted to go to England.

"Hurry up kelp head," Leo exclaimed and I ran after them, getting onto the train.

"Let's find an empty seat," I suggested.

They both nodded and we sat in the one closest to the front.

We saw a group of teens walk past us and look into the compartment, opening it slightly.