H O O L I G A N S

HOOLIGANS

In unity, there is strength.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   

THE SERPENT QUEEN SERIES
book 1 || hooligans
book 2 || gang related

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

hooligans is a riverdale au that uses SOME of season 2 & 3, along with original plot and characters. most canonical elements up to the point of the beginning of season 2 have occured, with the exception of several elements.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   

for the ones who are searching for a family, may you always remember: there is a place for you with each and every one of us.   

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"what is the sixth law?"
"in unity, there is strength."
– the serpent laws  

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   

before you begin...

P L E A S E  R E A D !

fallon is fangs' HALF SISTER. they share a father but not a mom, so YES, it is completely feasible for fallon to have blue eyes and BLEACHED (i.e. not natural) blonde hair. please keep the comments on this to a minimum now that this has been explained.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   

this story contains character death(s), graphic violence, riverdale spoilers, sexual themes, swearing and trigger themes.  read at your own discretion.   

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   

#1 southsideserpents
#8 sweetpea
#6 riverdale
wattpad featured novel || july 2021

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   

jonah "sweet pea" sweets || jordan connor
fallon fogarty || olivia holt

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   

all publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. the original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. this fanfiction is for entertainment purposes and should NOT be considered canon.  copyright © 2019 Sinatra Rose Teller. all rights reserved.