BONUS NO. 1 || BULLETPROOF IN BLACK

Bonus #1 || Bulletproof In Black

Fallon's phone chimed, Sweet Pea snoring softly next to her. She picked it up to see a message from Betty, and as Fallon read it, a smile started to form.

Message from: Blondie 👸🏼
hey i'm bored and i wanna do something fun

Fallon grinned. She had just the thing.

Message to: Blondie 👸🏼
in that case, i'm taking you to a good old fashioned drag race. get ready, i'll be at your house in 20

Message from: Blondie 👸🏼
yay! i can't wait

Message to: Blondie 👸🏼
oh also please try to not look like a northsider

Fallon rolled out of bed, knowing the next round of races started in an hour. She braided her hair, smeared black around her eyes, and slipped into her Ghost Rider jacket. She smiled and placed a kiss on Sweet Pea's forehead before grabbing her keys and slipping out the door to her Hellcat, starting the engine with a gleeful smile on her face.

She pulled up at the curb of Betty's house, and cut the engine, walking around the side of the house to stand under Betty's window.

Fallon pulled out her phone, and sent a text to Betty.

Message to: Blondie 👸🏼
come look out your window

Not even thirty seconds later, a blonde haired girl poked her head out of the window above, a smile on her face.

"But soft! What light through yonder window breaks?" Fallon called jokingly, making Betty laugh. "It is the East, and Betty is the sun."

"Fallon, Fallon, wherefore art thou Fallon?" Betty giggled.

"Okay, Juliet, are you coming down or do I need to climb that tree and carry you down?" Fallon grinned, and Betty huffed. "Meet me at the front door."

Fallon walked back to the Hellcat, and her jaw nearly hit the pavement when Betty snuck out of her house.

She wore a black leather miniskirt and a black croptop, black ankle boots, and most astonishingly, her normal ponytail was nowhere in sight.

"Wow, Blondie, you look great! Lookin' bulletproof." Fallon gasped, and Betty grinned. "Thanks, Fal. Or should I say..." her gaze traveled to the Hellcat. "...Ghost Rider."

Fallon smirked. "Let's ride."

__

The pair rolled up to the race, Betty's eyes wide as she looked around at the rough crowd and flashy muscle cars.

"Wow...this is way better than the Ghoulies race!" She said, and Fallon snickered. "You bet it is, Blondie. Stay here for a hot sec."

She slipped out of the car, entering the next five races that night, the crowd cheering as the announcer let them know that Ghost Rider had arrived.

Fallon climbed back into the car, starting the engine with a roar. "Ready to ride shotgun?" She smirked, and Betty raised her eyebrows.

"Are we safe?" Betty asked.
Fallon slanted a look sideways. "Blondie."
"Just asking."

Fallon trained her eyes on the girl in daisy dukes and a studded bra, a red scarf in her hand.

As soon as her fingers released it, Fallon's wheels were already spinning, her engine snarling like a lion. She slammed on the gas, the car leaping forward.

She was expecting Betty to gasp or even scream, but what Fallon got was a whoop of exhilaration from the blonde girl in the passenger seat.

Fallon grinned and pushed her car faster, smoke rising from the tires as she drifted around the turnaround point, her opponent at least a few seconds behind her.

"Get em, Fal!" Betty shrieked, a smile on her face, and Fallon smirked. "You got it, Blondie."

Over the last sixty yards, Fallon gunned her engine, forcing the speed up to 116 miles an hour. At the last second, she jerked the wheel hard to the left and slammed on the breaks, forcing the tail end of the car to skid around in a cloud of smoke.

"Did we win?" Betty asked excitedly, and Fallon let out a laugh, looking over at the wide eyed girl. The last time she'd ever seen anyone this excited to ride shotgun with her was when Jughead first drove with her.

"Yeah, Blondie, we won." Fallon smiled. "You're my lucky charm."