BONUS NO. 3 || JUKEBOXES AND DRIVE-IN'S

Bonus #3 || Jukeboxes and Drive In's

"Quit staring and just go talk to her!"

"Hell no. Hell. No. Besides, that's your sister! Why are you condoning this?!"

"Half sister. Come on. It's not like she's gonna punch you—actually wait, if you say the wrong thing..."

Sweet Pea rolled his eyes at Fangs as he watched Fallon sink another perfect shot into a pool pocket from across the room, her pool skills as good as her drinking skills. "I've only ever talked to her twice! She's gonna think I'm a creep, dumbass."

Fangs laughed, drinking his beer. "What...you scared?"

Sweet Pea's eyes went wide. "I'm not fucking scared, jackass."

"Yeah?" Fangs smirked over the edge of his glass. "Prove it."

Sweet Pea pinched the bridge of his nose, squeezing his eyes shut. "Okay, big brother, what's her favorite song?"

Fangs raised an eyebrow. "Currently? I think it's Girls, Girls, Girls by Mötley Crüe."

Sweet Pea walked over to the jukebox in the corner of the bar, the one that consistently played classic rock or metal, depending on who was picking the songs. He pulled two quarters out of his jacket pocket, inserting them into the machine and hitting D6.

The opening guitar chords streamed out of the jukebox, and Sweet Pea watched as Fallon's blue eyes snapped over to him, a smile creeping onto her face as he threw her a wink. She set her pool stick down, pausing her game with a slender Serpent known as Dixie.

His breath caught in his throat as Fallon's boots thudded on the floor, carrying her over to him. Even though he had her by a good foot or so, he felt small.

"Now, if I didn't know any better, I'd say you did that on purpose." She smirked, and Sweet Pea raised an eyebrow, a grin forming. "Maybe. Maybe not."

"You're funny, Sweets. Don't think I haven't seen you staring at me." She smiled, and Sweet Pea went red. "W-well, y-you know—"

"Shhh. I think it's cute."

Sweet Pea choked, disgruntled, making Fallon giggle. "Cute? I'm not cute."

"Nah. You're hot as fuck." Fallon said, and he forced himself to regain composure. "So're you, Blue Eyes."

She laughed, stepping closer. "Anything else you wanna say?"

"Actually, I was gonna ask you if you wanted to go to the drive in tonight. I think that new slasher flick is showing." He said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Tell you what. You buy me my drinks for the next hour, I'll go see it with you."

"Deal."

Fallon proceeded to buy him out of four vodka and lemonades within the next sixty minutes, costing him twelve bucks.

Fangs made fun of Sweet Pea for being whipped already, to which he got a bold middle finger.

"I coulda used that for weed, you know." He groused as Fallon left the Wyrm with him, the two of them walking to their bikes. "You also could've turned down my offer, sweetheart." Fallon said, her blue eyes sparkling.

"Now that would've been real fucking dumb of me, Princess."

"Yeah, yeah. Okay, Romeo, wow me with this drive in date and I might let you take me on another one."

Sweet Pea laughed, starting his bike with a roar and sliding his sunglasses onto his face as Fallon pulled a black bandanna up and over her mouth and nose, black lensed sunglasses obscuring the top half of her face. 

They rode off in a cloud of dust, just two teenagers with the excitement of a first date buzzing in their veins.