Chapter 5

A/N:

It's been a long time since i've write it so i might have forgotten a few plot but i did my best to jog my memory by scanning all of my previous longa$$ chapters 😩

Hope You enjoy this chapter.

-

It's been a while since Ayano seen her senpai. She can't see him regularly now that she have 2 boys clinging to her. They make good friends but it's getting unbearable and annoying. She need to see her senpai quickly.

Oh how lonely he must have been without her since she asked Osana to not get close to him!

And who knew if there is another rivals set their eyes on him while she is not there. The thought scared her and made her fumed.

She have to see her senpai and make sure he's alone and fine. If he was still alone, Ayano will take the chance to get close to him.

She had already gathered all of her courage and thinking what things to say infront of her senpai and what way she should said it.

First impression mattered!

She must do her best to be the only one in her senpai's eyes.

Ayano immediately spotted her senpai in the corridors, carrying 2 boxes in his arms. Ayano marveled at her senpai's strength. Oh, what it feels like to be carried by him like a bride!

She can't wait for that to come true.

Ayano blushed and took a deep breath before going to her senpai. She will ask him if he need help and then, she will try to make conversation about simple things like thanking him for helping her when she fell down, what's his name and what class he's in even though she knew all about him.

It's that simple right?

Then, her feet stopped when she saw another person approaching him timidly.

'Who's that girl talking to him?'

A gloomy, shy looking girl with a curly dark blue hair just went up to her senpai and started to thank him for helping her carrying the boxes.

Her senpai were smiling and the girl blushed and started to fidget in embarassment.

Ayano saw red. The audacity of this girl. How dare she used her senpai and make him laughed! Only she can do it. Only at her is her senpai allowed to laugh.

Ayano stared angrily from behind them. Her fist trembled with anger at the sight. Her senpai and the girl were so into the conversation to notice she was right there. They were getting quite closer too.

But then, just when they're about to go out of her sight, she heard a shuffle right behind her.

Ayano whipped her head so fast to see who had seen her looking at them. She expected to see someone from the social butterfly. Their mouths never shut up, who knew what things they will spread around.

But instead she found–

-

"–Oko ruto..."

Info-kun said spitefully. He had been watching the whole thing from the beginning.

Even from when Oko started to stalk her. It was unknown when he started to develop an interest on her considering they never met and he just stalked her recently. But one thing for sure, he won't allow this to continue.

Unlike Oko ruto, his sister Oka ruto however had been absent for a while for unknown reason. She just happened to come to school a few days ago after a long time, not many knew she had just returned because her reputation is low and no one really know her well enough other than her club members.