Chapter 6

A torturous few days had passed by before it entered a new week and Info-kun who couldn't handle the sight of the boys clinging to Ayano sighed even more before grumbling in jealousy.

In those very same week where Oka Ruto was expelled, Oko had become even bolder. Although he was stuttering due to his shy demeanor, it didn't stop him from appearing before her eyes and invite her to the hangout in the club.

Who would even want to hang out in that kind of club with those gloomy colour or that skull with a rather sharp ritual knife stabbing right into it? That whole club screamed will-lured-you-here-to-be-sacrified-to-summon-a-demon. Not that Info-kun ever believed in the existence of one.

Not only that, that guy was shameless in stalking her to the point that he doesn't faltered even if the annoying orange or that stupid, smiling, plain cupcake made an eye contact with him.

Sure he ran away after being spotted, but not without staring back blankly for a few second before running away. But it's not too long before he returned back and continue to stalk.

This alarming behaviour had prompted those 2 males watching her even more closely. Where she goes, they also follow.

They even waited for her right outside the bathroom more than twice.

Info-kun who always watched these from behind the cameras want to cry and huffed in frustration and jealousy. He never get to hug or hold her waist or even touching her skin, not even close.

Ahh, part of the cons of being mystery and watching from afar. How his heart ache from this distance, so close yet so far.

But he had to persevere. He was sure he will be rewarded soon enough.

Or maybe it's not soon, but later.

Unfortunately for him, Ayano who had learnt a bit of emotions had learnt frustration. She always have been alone since she was a child.

Now that she was currently being stalked with 2 protective males clinging to her, she found herself being unable to breathe and have that peaceful, quiet time.

She couldn't watched her senpai nor learnt anything new about him at all.

That same frustration had led her to run at the earliest morning before they both fetch her from her home. She even ran at the sight of the 3 males in school before they even had the chance to get closer to her.

All those running for a few days had lead her to stumble upon another person who casually jogged beside her.

Info-kun know this person even if it had been a while.

With short blonde hair and sky blue eyes as well as tanned skin. The one with the bright personality and widest, cheerful smile.

Yes, it was none other than Asu rito. the vice president of the sport club.

"Hello! I've seen you running around here before, I never had the chance to properly introduce myself but anyway, what's your name?" the girl with such sunny personality asked with a wide smile.

Ayano stared back with slightly wide eyes. The girl appeared out of nowhere which temporary stunned Ayano even though she could heard her loud footsteps beforehand.

She blankly stared at her as they jogged, wondering if she should answer seeing she haven't seen her before even though she wore the Akademi high uniform.

Seeing no harm in it, she opened her mouth and slowly said, "Ayano. Ayano Aishi...."

Despite the monotone, the girl looked pleased with it and she beamed.