Chapter 2

Later that day, Info-kun almost smash his keyboard because someone with orange hair and tsundere personality decided to get close to his most favourite client.

Ayano was probably just thinking about how to eliminate Osana judging by her looks. She was sitting alone on the bench on the rooftop when the Tsundere orange boy came toward her and speak like he knew her for years.

Info-kun grumbled at the sight where Osano blushed before giving her a bento claiming he was worried that she will faint from hunger.

"who did he get that bento for anyway? they just met this morning" Info-kun muttered.

"well? how is it?" Osano asked nervously.

"probably bad".

"did you make this?" Ayano questioned him.

"I'm going to bet its bad".

Osano blushed and looked downward. his face a mix of embarssement and dejectedness.

"s-sorry! It must have been bad! I-I'll throw that away right now!" Osano reached out to grab the bento on her hands but Ayano avoided it.

Info-kun blinked in surprised at her respond.

Her eyes stared back at Osano and said, "It's delicious"

Info-kun instantly frowned, his hands clenched into a fist. "It can't be that good, right? I can cook too. I'm sure my food tasted better than him"

He grumbled loudly when Osano face went really red like tomato that Info-kun started to doubt if Osano really belong to the orange family.

He twirled around his gaming chair, thinking what should he do to gain Yan-Chan attention and maybe her favours.

"Oh yea, didn't she looked stumped on how to eliminate Osana? I mean, with Raibaru there, it will be difficult meeting her alone " Info-kun positioned back to face the screen where Osano is talking with Yan-chan, well more like one sided talking with Yan-chan seeming occupied with her mind.

He brighten up instantly. He quickly typed something to her and clicked send. He watched how Ayano smoothly slipped her hand to her pocket to fish out her phone.

She expertly typed with her other hand, hiding from Osano's view and glancing at it once in a while to see his respond. Info-kun almost swooned at her excellent skill.

Info-Kun: You look troubled dear. Must have been thinking on how to get rid of Osana, yes?

Ayano: ....

Info-kun : Well how about this, I have many ways to get rid of your love rival that might aid in raising your reputation or more.

Ayano: Show me what you have.

Info-kun: Oh my, be specific Yan-chan. You make me think you want to see that part of me ;)

Ayano: pervert.

Ayano: Show me the killing methods.

Info-kun: (¬_¬) You're no fun.

Info-kun: I will send you all the killing methods. They are only available if you paid for them.

Info-kun: Remember, paid them with panty shots.

Ayano: alright.

Info-kun looked at how Ayano gave excuses to Osano to get away from him just go look at her phone.

He hummed, pleased at the hurting looks on his face.

-

Info-kun whistled when he saw Ayano effortlessly take panty shots and steering out of the crowd of girls without any suspicions aiming at her.