Five

Office Building. 9:50 am.

The office elevator dinged open, and Sunaina entered it. Sunaina smiled at the two employees already in the elevator, the elevator door closed and it started moving up as soon as she punched the floor number.

Generally, she would use the stairs, but she is way too exhausted to do that today. As the elevator was going up, she heard some murmurs from behind.

"Tch, move your hand." "Shhhh," "Stop."

She tried to the assess the situation, without turning back. The scene reflected hazily on the elevator door made her furious. She turned back assessing the female's face, completely mortified being harassed by a male employee, just behind another female employee. To top that, the male harassing her was the manager, and the female standing in front belonged to some other department, so she barely expected any help, but when Sunaina looked at her, somehow she was highly ashamed.

Sunaina looked at the middle aged man, looked down to the manager tag above his pocket, and squared a straight punch across his face.

"How dare you! Do you know who I am!! How dare you punch me!" The man flared his nostrils holding the cheek, he got punched at.

"How dare you? Dirty swine, People like you deserve to rot in hell!" Sunaina took the female's hand and brought the female to her back, completely shielding her.

"How dare I? Just wait and watch, you will pay for... Ouuuchh!!!" The man couldn't finish his sentence, since Sunaina has kicked his balls. The man crouched down holding his over sensitive sensory parts, groaning in pain.

Sunaina turned to the female now, "You? Couldn't you complain."

The female only looked down. Sunaina huffed in annoyance, by this time the elevator has reached their floor, with spectators outside watching the whole scene. Sunaina just left for her desk, leaving behind the gossiping crowd.

Some hours later

"Hey, superwoman! What's up!" Arjun came and stood beside Sunaina, leaning on her cubicle's wall.

"What do you want, Arjun?"

"Me? I want way too many things, but I am sure you won't be able to afford them!"

"Please leave me alone. I am not in the mood."

"Aye, Sunaina, don't be a bore. You just literally beat the shit, sorry beat the sperm outta manager this morning! The whole office is wondering who the superwoman is, and here you are hiding your face in these measly files! Come on, you are way great than this."

A small smile threatened to come on her face, but she subdued it replying, "Don't you have any work?"

"I surely do and I have done something really special for you. See." He forwarded a pendrive to her.

"What is this?"

"See for yourself."

Sunaina plugged the pendrive to her computer and saw it had only one video. When she opened the file, it showed the CCTV footage of the elevator, where she kicked the manager.
"Are you trying to collect evidence against me?"

Arjun looked hopelessly at her, "You people have this notion right, Arjun can only do bad, he only has evil intentions. Sighs. Look carefully, it also recorded him harassing her. I collected it before the manager sweeps it off, in any case he tries to frame you in any harrassment case. Anyway. I will be leaving."