LtHU: ⩿⇻2⇺⪀

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬:

𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝑲𝒏𝒐𝒘 -𝑮𝒐𝒕𝒚𝒆
𝑯𝒐𝒕 𝑭𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒐𝒔 -𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒐
𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 -𝑴𝑨𝑹𝑰𝑵𝑨
𝑮𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒌 𝑮𝒐𝒅 -𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒏 𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒚
𝑪𝒉𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝑭𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒔 -𝑭𝒐𝒙 𝑨𝒄𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒚

.

.

.

.

•⁓⁚⁛⁚⁓•

Park Sunghoon, the Ice Prince. Well, bad mouths have been calling him a control freak and brusque with an extremely avenging spirit the last months. And if his pride didn't burden him, he'd admit to himself that indeed he was deserved to be entitled with all of these harsh adjectives, along with others like insolent, jejunly competitive and most of the time cold. If he did put the effort, he would accept it eventually but Sunghoon didn't want others to think of him like that so he didn't do it himself. Well, anyhow his behaviour could be excused. Being kind to people is just waste of time, sometimes, especially if most of them are stupid.

Nonetheless, his good reputation and exceptional looks made people find his emotionally detached attitude as mysterious and further intriguing, so he wasn't stigmatized to be frosty or rude, a situation that really worked for a reclusive guy like him.

The Ice Prince was the perfect facade for him to hide behind and shelter himself the people's judgemental eyes and overpower them. The sudden authority that he achieved with this mask on gave him this weird sense of superiority.

It's not my fault that I'm always right!

His friends sometimes joked about him being the "Ice King" because of the superiority complex of his, nevertheless they also pointed out several times his ironclad prejudgement that led him to act like a indifferent jerk. But if Sunghoon was honest... He didn't really care if he was undeservedly tactless to someone as long as he was prejudiced enough to ignore anything positive about this person. But if they even dared to give him a taste of his own medicine, he'd start conduct himself like a villainous wretch.

Rather than that, he was a straight forward high achiever who managed to stay this way throughout his whole life. Basically, Sunghoon always tried to demolish others by topping them in as many fields as possible. And later, the fruits of efforts were him talking to his discussants like they're not as good as him or even -in some cases- he gave them the go-by when he thought that they weren't worth of his attention.

That type of attitude intimidated his surroundings, as they would start feel inferior to his estimable air. Who wouldn't feel inferior in comparison a successful, award-winning athlete who was one of the academically smartest people during his student life? He was even given a scholarship to the elite Decelis Academy.

Sunghoon loved every minute of the times when his discussants brought themselves down while talking about him. It was an almost narcissistic satisfaction of his, knowing that everyone was below him.

And he kept things that way. Studying hard, practicing hard. His routine was clearly cut out for a man without parallel, like him.