LtHU: bloopers

Shopping date (in a really cheap place, one drinks blue slushy the other red).

\\

Hee tries to get over Sunghoon by using Jake but then Jaeyun scolds him and says:

"Just bc you're into those stuff that doesn't mean that everyone's like that. Go and solve your issues with him and don't involve me. Be a fucking man."

\\

*Heeseung dares Sunghoon to go with someone else because Sunghoon told him that he's obsessed with him*

"Just talk to other boys or girls, I really don't give a shit if I'm being honest."

"What do u expect me to do? Jealous?"

\\

"Don't they say that opposites attract, though?" Sunghoon raised a brow proceeding to pull closer he older.

"Yeah, they do. That's why we hate each other, Hoon." Heeseung paused and ghosted over the other's mouth. "Because you're the same as me." Their lips connected but later on separated and Heeseung lowered his head and started sucking Sunghoon's neck.

"That doesn't make sense.... I'm nothing like you. I'm better."

Heeseung chucked and stopped creating the purple hickeys on his company's neck. "See? That's what I was saying."

\\

"See, Ni-ki doesn't even know my favourite song!"

"It changes every week, Sunoo! If you want me to know be more consistent."

\\

Park Sunghoon as Sunghoon
Lee Ethan as Heeseung
Park Jongsaeng as Jay
Sim Jaeyun as Jake
Kim Sunwoo as Sunoo
Yang Jungwon as Jungwon
Nishimura Riki as Ni-ki
Kim Gaeul as Gaeul
Yu Jimin(Karina) as Cho Jamie

\\

"So you do study?" Sunghoon asked once he saw Heeseung, surprised to come across to him in the library. (Heeseung went there to meet him).

"Probably..." Heeseung said while munching a licorice candy.

He seemed to realise that Hoon was surprised and he just say. "I'm bored and Ni-ki keeps on giving me these once I wanna start a fight. They're kinda good, want some?"

Sunghoon hid his chuckle, not wanting to laugh with his enemy's manners. "I bet it's poisoned so no."

After a tense silence he decided to say. "Why you're here?"

"I didn't know that I need a reasoning to come? It's like a public place and I wanted to find girls."

"Oh."

"Oh? You wanted me to bring my homework so you could destroy it?"

"No..."

"You're so boring, Park. Also this place's literally so quiet it's boring."

"That's like the whole point."

"No? Libraries are made for people to try to have silent sex?"

"Of course you'd think like that."

\\

"Wow are the three J's ready for action?" Heeseung mocked.

"Three J's?" Sunoo repeated confused.

"The jerk, the jackass and the the jagoff." he smiled  referring to Jungwon, Jay and Jake in order.

\\

Hee basically passed a chew gum through a kiss in Sunghoon's mouth.

\\

"You look so uncomfortable down there, I almost feel sorry for you." Heeseung said, watching the other laying on the floor.

"So you do have empathy?"

"Yeah but I also like watching you suffer." He replied sarcastically

\\

Sometimes, for a weird reason, when he would notice the older being the centre talking he would arbitrarily want the other to notice him, especially if he was with girls. He felt like a win to have the scumbag invested in him although he wanted this guy to be as far from him as possible. In hindsight, he didn't need to verify any kind of glimpses that Manspread would give him, because deep inside he knew that menace was more than invested on him than the others.

\\

He would melt his soul and let it drop in Heeseung's palms and touch his burning, dry lips thirsty on them.

\\

"Shut up, Riki. You're favourite movie's Legally Blonde." Sunoo rolled his eyes.

"First of all, peak cinema." Ni-ki glared. "Also aren't you the guy who cried while watching the Titanic?"

\\

"Get it in your fucking brain, the thing between us is only sex." Heeseung tightened his jaw and glared at the younger as they were close enough to kiss again, even if they were fighting.

"And you seem to forget it too often, prick." Sunghoon narrowed his eyes, breathing heavenly.

\\

Heeseung threw a knife on the bed and rolled his eyes. "If want me dead, then kill me."

\\

What more can I give you? I've already given you my shame.

\\

"I hate you!"

"Hate is a strong word, don't use it."

"That's exactly why i do."

\\

It's unbelievably simple. Heeseung and Sunghoon were just different sides of the same golden coin, hence the same. It's simple physics, if you may ask Heeseung. Even Coulomb's Law states that like charged particles repel and unlike charged ones attract. Maybe humans are not just brainless particles, solely based on their stationary charges of electrons and protons but that law applies perfectly to them. 

He needs a girl that will take care him, someone who can hold him in his arms and caress his back at the end of the day and maybe tell him that everything will be alright. Or he ought to find a partner who's full of energy and happiness, to relearn to him how to love or even care. Or maybe, he does not deserve anyone at all. Maybe he has no polar opposite because he's a bit of everything.

\\

"So what are you gonna do?" Jay scoffed. "Wait for *girlwhosflirtywhoon* to drop dead?"

Heeseung rolled his eyes. "It's gonna take too long for this to happen. She sleeps by 10 every night to wake up fresh and she puts so many creams on her that when you touch her your hand literally slips on her skin."

"I hope you won't consider murder as the plan B."

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna waist my precious time on Bad News anyways. She can have him."

\\

He felt as if a hand of ice was laid upon his heart.

\\

He was finally free. Free in his prison of passion.

\\

Sunghoon's kiss burnt his cheek and the latter's breath thawed his heart.

\\

"I guess you two aren't quite complimentary..." Ni-ki smiled. "Jake would balance Heeseung but it most definitely the same with you."

\\

"Opinions on that" Ni-ki smiled and showed a picture of Sunghoon with glasses.

"Immensely arousing." Hee answered back sarcastically