CHAPTER 2: WATCH

[Porsche POV]

"Don't tell me you're going to drop me off again on the same pump as yesterday?" Said the hoarse voice near my ear.

Today he looks way better than yesterday, although there are signs of old bruises with new ones, he is still looking gorgeous.

"Why did you come back?" I spoke in a rather smooth tone, looked at the side mirrors before accelerating faster. I see a man in black coming after us.

Today, I am more prepared, I drive into alleys without so much difficulty, skillfully maneuvering my agile motorcycle off-road.

"Slow down!" said the hoarse voice again, gripping my waist tightly and hiding his face behind my back so that he is protected from the cursing wind hitting his face.

"Hold on tight." I whispered before twisting the engine again, leaving those following us.

"Ohoi, I'm alive." Kinn said cheerfully looking around.

I cut the engine off after I make sure that no one has come after us. Of course, they can't keep up with me, I'm the best at driving. The path I took is rather complicated, tricking them until they follow then accelerating and turning until they get so far away and can catch up no more.

I let out a sigh of relief as the motorcycle landed in front of our house.

"Where the hell..." 

"My house." I don't want to put my life in trouble but in the middle of running away, the path I have taken was the one I am familiar with. And before I realized it, we are here.

"Let's go in and wash your face." He blew out a mouthful of air in relief as if he had just gone from a hell tour.

"Wait. " I catch up to him and walk past the door. I get a pack of cigarettes from my pants and a lighter then lights up.

He didn't say anything but raised an eyebrow at me.

"Fifty thousand." I uttered the words with the cigarette in my mouth, then I look at him.

"Huh?.." He let out a short laugh, then looked back with disbelief.

"Yesterday, my watch-"

Before he was even finished, I gulped down and interrupted his words.

"Yesterday was yesterday.."

I am secretly afraid that he would take the watch back. So I pretend to be harsh, in that way, he would have a second thought to ask it back now.

Because even if I wanted to, the watch wasn't in my hands anymore. The proceeds from the sale are taken to pay for Cher's tuition fee, paid the repair of the air-con in the bedroom, and also have to pay all the debt, there was almost nothing left.

"Yesterday, you asked for 50 thousand, and today another 50 thousand, a total of hundred thousand. But I know that you have an idea how much that watch costs, if you're not stupid enough, you could've sold it for at least 400 thousand. So if you think about it, I have even paid you in advance." He said with a smirk on his lips, tilting his head as if teasing me.

It was the first time that I came to study his face thoroughly, the sharp eyes with a dreadful glow, looking at me directly saying that he is not an ordinary person.