CHAPTER 40: FRAUD

Porsche

I was behind the steering wheel, driving silently on the highway. The atmosphere was so thick and heavy that I was nothing but uncomfortable. It was like there's an endless surge of negative energy, oozing out from each passenger of my car. Pete was staring blankly out of the window and muttering some sad songs forcing me to turn on the music. Tae was sitting quietly on the side, contemplating. And as for Ché, the bastard was aggressively typing on his phone as if he was trying to kill it with his fingers.

"Kim, you fucking bastard! Just try getting on with someone else, I'll pray to the Gods to make your dick shrink and rot!" Ché said in rage. I planned to scold him about his relationship with Kim as well, but this little devil was too preoccupied to even give a damn about his older brother.

"Did that bastard snitched on you?" I casually asked.

"Maybe." Ché replied angrily with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Did you catch him in the act?" Tae asked.

"No." The bastard frowned, with his eyes glaring in fury. It almost made me want to gnaw them out because Ché reminded me of what I did when Kinn and I had a fight. And I can't stand to watch it.

"Huh? Then, how did you know he got someone else?" Bastard Pete piqued.

"I dreamt about it." Ché mumbled, and the entire car almost cursed out loud.

"Wha– what is this dream even all about?" I asked in disbelief. If my eyes weren't busy on the road, I might have rolled them towards my brother.

"I dreamt about him chatting with someone else on LINE. And you know damn well Hiia how accurate my dreams are! That time when I was still a kid, I told our housekeeper some numbers in the lottery, and she almost win!"

The bastard shook my shoulders to convince me that everything he said was true.

"Mon... isn't that the cartoon character Doraemon? Khun Kim must have watched too many cartoons, that's why he muttered that name." Pete tried to console Ché up, but dang it didn't work a bit.

"Huh? All he does was play games, fix cars, and play guitar. And after that, he'll just slump back on his bed to sleep. How could he even get time to watch cartoons P'Pete? Tell me!!!" Ché ranted.

"Come on. Kim... might not be as bad as you think." Tae said.

"How can you be so sure Phi? P'Kinn was a playboy too. And they came out of the same tree." Ché said and instinctively glanced in the mirror to look at me. He then realized that he has said something he shouldn't and began to avert my gaze. Tae probably felt the tension, so he started to change the subject.

"Well. If you ask me, no one is more promiscuous than that jerk, Time." Tae jokingly said, but I know it was half-meant.