CHAPTER 9: EXHAUSTED

[PORSCHE POV]

"Uhmmmmm~"

I woke up and took a little stretch. A sudden cramp rushed over my entire body as I narrowed my eyes, letting it adjust to the light. I scratch my head as I try to remember what happened last night.

The only thing I remember is that I followed Kinn to a fancy bar, some girls offered me a drink and a bunch of guys hoard over Kin—Fck! is he alright!? I opened my eyes as the thought of Kinn flashed over me.

How can you be so stupid Porsche?!

I cursed at myself. I was already in a state of dismay when I noticed the unfamiliar ceiling I am facing. I took a look around then realized I was in Kinn's room and even lying on his sofa.

"Sht!" I cursed loudly as I stood up. Kinn will definitely kill me!

"You're awake."

A cold voice came from behind. My body immediately stiffened by just the sound of his voice. I slowly turned to where the voice came from and readied myself to receive an earful. But when I face him, he's only looking at me calmly.

"I-I.. uhm.." I don't know what to say. I really messed up big this time and I don't have any alibi. It was my fault. If I hadn't carelessly fooled around, stuff like last night wouldn't have happened.

I was being succumbed by guilt that I couldn't even look at his face.

"Get up now and take a shower. You don't wanna be late for the ten o'clock activity." He calmly said to me. I faced him. But when my eye met his, he turned his gaze back to what he was doing.

I looked at the big clock in his room and realized that it's already nine o'clock. I hurriedly got up and was about to make my way outside when I noticed, I'm only in my boxers and an under shirt.

"Why am I half-naked..?" I asked myself, but I think I said it too loud because Kinn answered me.

"You took off your clothes last night." He said. My eyes lingered around the room, and I saw the rest of my clothes scattered all over the floor. I immediately picked them up and stuffed them in my hands.

Really Porsche!? Taking off your clothes? What a stupid ass.

I stole a glance at Kinn while picking up my clothes. Was he for real? He doesn't raise his voice at me even though I was a mess last night. And now he talks to me casually.

Is he really the Kinn I met?

Fuck! Why do I find this uncomfortable?

I finished fixing my suit and on my way to the door but was stopped by Kinn.

"Wait.." he said and I slightly turned my head to look at him.

"Wear your suit later, we have guests who'll be coming today." He added with a soft voice.

"I...uhm.. Last night.. Last night I was.. Aren't you angry with me?" I stood there fidgeting. I really can't read him, and it's creeping me out down my spine.

"What's wrong with you?" he replied to me.

"Well usually when I did something you don't like you—" I didn't even get to finish what I was about to say when he spoke.

"So, you are aware of what you did huh? I thought someone like you wouldn't even bother to notice." He said without even looking at me. He must be playing because he's too engrossed in what he was doing. It was refreshing for me to see Kinn like this. In plain white T-shirt, not like what he usually wears. It gives me a sense of comfort that he is just like an ordinary person. I am busy looking at him when he lifts his head to face me.