BOOK 1: LAST STORY (FINAL)

Porsche

[FLASHBACK]

"Your pathetic family was only raising children to kill each other! Dad killed his own brother to become the hotshot. And in the future, your brother will only do the same!"

Kan was about to punch Pat's face, but Korn blocked his way. Being reckless was Kan's forte, but this was the very first time he saw his own brother get angry. For in the family, he was the brawn, and Korn was the brains.

"Dad never taught us to murder each other!"

Korn made a fist and pressed it hard against Pat's face. Kan despised Pat, but he can't deny that his sister adored the bastard and seeing Pat in this state would only make Nam Phueng sad. And he can't bear the thought of his beloved little sister being in that state.

"Really now Hiia? Just wait and see. And don't think I'm unaware that you secretly love my wife!"

"You already know too much, bastard!"

But before Kan could get up. Korn quickly pulled out his gun and...

Bang!!!!!!

He fired the gun at Pat, causing the latter to collapse and drop dead on the floor. Kan looked at him in disbelief.

"Y-you... killed him... You killed him, Hiia!" Kan said incredulously, looking at Pat's corpse in shock.

"He deserves it."

"Then what would Honey feel?!" "Hiia! Hiia!"

Nam Phueng knocked hard on the door and when he saw the corpse of her husband, the latter's knees weakened, she slumped on the floor like a wilted flower.

Unable to move, to speak and feel the flood of emotions.

"Bring Nam Phueng home! Together with Porsche and Porché!" Korn said sternly as the guards escorted Nam Phueng and Porché out of the room with Porsche nowhere to be found.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

I recall everything vividly, and the more Khun Kan talked, the closer my fingers came to pulling the trigger on Khun Korn's face.

"You really are good at writing stories, Kan. Don't you have any sense of guilt at all? Do you think I'll just carelessly draw a gun and kill people whenever I pleased? I'm not like you. Who's desperate, and orders Pat to be held for no reason!" Khun Korn said to his brother, scuffing. He then took a deep breath and faced me,