Chapter 13: Friday

✦ ⋆ ⭑ ⋆ ✦

✦ ⋆ ⭑ ⋆ ✦

Grace Harrington

"The war zone!" Eddie says after slamming down a phone book on the table. "I've been there a few times. It's huge and should have everything we need for uh...you know killing"

"Do you think fake Rambo has enough guns there" Robin adds, "is that a grenade? How is this even legal" she asks and points to the photo.

"Well lucky for us it is, so I say we go there get the stuff we need and murder this sun if a bitch" Eddie states.

"Look it's just far enough out of Hawkins where we won't get caught. As long as we stay away from cops we should be fine"

I nod "and angry hicks, and anyone from town that's most likely there" I say they all nod.

"If we're trying to avoid angry hicks maybe we shouldn't be going to some place called the war zone" Erica states "hate to say I agree with Eric about she's right. That's exactly the type of place those type of people would be at" Lucas says.

"Normally I'd agree but we need weapons." Nancy states. "I think it's worth the risk"

"Me too, it's our only shot" I say and cross my arms over my chest.

"Is it worth the time though? It could take us all day to bike there and back. By the time we're actually ready Vecna could do something worse then he's already done" Dustin worry's.

"Who said anything about bikes?" Eddie says. We all turn to him with confused expressions "Don't tell me you've got some hidden car we don't know about?" Steve asks.

"It's not exactly a car Steve, but it'll do the job" Eddie says and stands up straight to look Steve in the face. "And it's not exactly mine either"

"Huh?" I say

Eddie turns to Max and nods "Red you got a ski mask or a bandana, something like that?" He asks.

She furrows her brows for a second before a wide grin appears on her lips. "Something like that..." she says and quickly runs to her room.

She comes back after a second and throws Eddie what looks to be a Micheal Myers mask. The same one she wore a few Halloweens ago.

I remember when she scared the shit out of me with the mask after trick or treating at my house.

"Really?" He says.