Benefit

ZAYAN'S POV

I took a big sniff of the foreign powder of God knows what on my desk. I let the drug sink in, my mind becoming slightly dizzy, but the dreadful nightmare didn't go away. What a waste of money.

My heart burned painfully in my chest. Why, why couldn't I do something that day? Why didn't I do something? Why was I so fat and useless? Why did I let my little sister who was only 10 get raped like that?

I could have done something I could, I could have used my bat and hit him in his head. I could have done so much but no, my 13-year fat body didn't. Maybe all the bullying my classmates did was not that bad after all. I deserve pain. Just like my sister while I hid in the closet.

I am pathetic, I am weak, I am disgusting, I deserve pain my mind repeatedly said like a mantra. I groggily stood up the world spinning around me, is there an earth quack going on? I opened the bathroom door taking my shaving razor on my wrist to cut it, just a little pain. I need pain, pain like my sister felt when she got raped, but no matter what I do I knew it would never be enough.

As I was ready to cut myself my phone vibrated in my pocket, I took it out and Hassan's name blinked on the screen, fuck I forgot I had this annoying asshole in my life. I looked at the blinking picture from a photo shot of him that repeatedly flashed on my screen. He just had to change and chose one of those weird thirst trap photos as his caller ID on my phone. I looked at the razor again, no he will notice it he always does. He will tell my dad and get me admitted to the mental institution.

I threw the razor on the sink and turned off the call not in the mood to talk to him.
I need to get out of here before I end up doing something to myself. I walked out rather too fast as I had to hold the wall to support myself from not falling from the earthquake that was going on at the moment.

With her beautiful hands Zahra carefully put the coffee in front of me.  The steam from the cup oozed out from the drinking hole on the lid. I took the small warm cup in my hands and sipped the bitter yet delicious taste letting it warn my insides. I closed my eyes taking another sip of the drink that seemed like a big hug to my cold stomach. I heard the door handle move and the smell of vanilla becoming distant.

"Sit down," I said loud enough for her to hear me. I heard the door close and her soft yet small steps approached me sitting down on the seat in front of me. With my closed eyes, I could hear the sound of the wheels of her chair moving loudly in this silence.

I groggily opened my eyes her eyes seeming abnormally big, bigger than her whole face. The slight blue in her lenses-covered pupils was jumping out of her face.

I rubbed my eyes with my thumbs and she was her normal effortlessly beautiful self again. She had a confused look on her face her red plump lips looking shiny, her doll eyes shining bright with natural light offered by the sun. Her long brown hair with a few strands becoming an even lighter shade of brown shone in the light offered by the sun. She was effortlessly beautiful.

She immediately looked down her light brown slightly curled hair falling like a beautiful curtain around her face. Her long lashes decorated her cheeks beautifully. I had the urge to suddenly remove the hair feeling its softness on my fingers. Her shiny lips naturally puckered out making me want to touch them with my own. Fuck, whatever I took is making me extremely horny.

"Zahra" she looked up her beautiful eyes looking up at me.

"Y-yes" her soft voice and the way her mouth opened up made it so much harder to not think about all the things I can do to her.