MAKE UP

When I got to the shop there were many customers around, way too much for only Gabriella to attend to. I walked straight to Gabriella and asked her whom the vip customer is; she pointed at an elegant and sophisticated looking lady sitting just opposite us, on the sofa. the lady was pressing her phone when I came in; she wore Stuart Weitzman’s SW BOW 100 SLIDE shoe, Bottega veneta-chain cassette bag in colour red, Tiffany and co TF3069 61459S shade and Tiffany's complete atlas collection. She wore Tiffany lime premium blazer, and Calvin Klein high rise super skinny jean. Damn! That woman sure smelt money, class and sophistication; I could swear that she is either the wife of a multi billionaire, a billionaire or an influencer. This is because I knew the current prices of every damn thing on her body, and they are fuckingly so expensive.

Are you the owner of this boutique” she asked staring at me.

“Yes, welcome to my boutique, I said“I must commend you for having great sense of fashion, she said; I love your collections, they are top notch, she said and walked round touching each collection.

“I am a fashion wears collector, I told her with a smile”.

“What do you have to offer me, she asked.

Judging from her current look I knew she loves to model great and exotic fashions on her body, so I took her to my inner secret chamber meant for women that knows what sup. I selected great brands and their best collections; she loved all and didn’t know which to choose and which to drop. So at last she bought 20 million naira worth of fashion wears and paid with her card. She was excited and demanded for my business car. She said that she needed a personal stylist and shopping partner; and as suched she asked if I could recommend someone to her; I promised to do that, and we discussed as I helped her take her luggages to her car.

I was so happy; I made a whooping 20 million naira at a stretch. I knew for certain that she will recommend me to her billionaire wives committee. “I can’t wait; I thought and inhaled good and clean air.

I went back into the shop and helped Gabriella attend to the numerous customers we had; we finished late, so I went and picked up my phone to start going back home. I unlocked my phone and saw 40 missed calls and unending messages from the girls. I rushed back home after making sure that Gab locked the shop well, only to see the girls standing by the gate.

We’ve been waiting for you all day, you didn’t even bother to return our calls or text us back, they said

“We already apologized, but since this is how you want to play this game then fine, it’s all fine by me, Daniela said and dragged Anastasia by the hand and they left my presence.

I felt bad that I this argument and fight is taking way longer than it was supposed to take. I slides by phone open and played a recording of them promising never to drink too much, or fuck random guys ever again. I could tell that they were surprised I recorded our conversation earlier today. Abeg fashi me, today is not the first time the two made a promise to stop drinking and over partying, and all the while they never kept to their word. If I asked they will claim we never made such agreements, so I decided to be smarter this time around.

I can’t possibly lose my girls to sexually transmitted diseases and alcohol, so we have to play it the legal way. They agreed to change for the better this time around; I decided to give them the benefit of doubt. I opened my hands to them; you needed to see how these overgrown babies rushed and hugged me. They sure knows how to melt my heart; in fact I love them to the moon and back.