part 1: DAZIELLA BY NAME.

I am Daziella from Nigeria. I lived with my family of 7 in calabar. Things were perfect; in fact we were one happy family. I have two lovely friends Anastasia and Daniella. They are both crazy and are like fun ghosts. They both love partying around; moving from one club and party house to the other. We've been best friends for life since our primary school. I first met Anastasia and she was friends with Daniella and with time I also became friends with Daniella. We were like the three musketeers in barbie cartoon; always there for each other.

I am always observant and careful to the extend that I can be a spy. Before going out I check and recheck my car tire, battery and steering to see if someone moved them or planted something inside it. In fact every part of my ears itch to hear side talks and gossips. I don't drink alcohol and am neither the party type, unlike my crazy beautiful friends. My friends on different occasions have tried so hard to change me but all to know avail.

I have trust issue. Is not as if I don't trust people but I find it difficult to give people my complete trust, with the exception of my two non hooligan friends. I am actually scared; scared that I might get my tender heart broken if and if I give people my 100% trust.

I am actually a graduate of university of Lagos where I studied business administration. I own a big fashion boutique in Ikeja Lagos. I arrived at Lagos state in the year 2015 when I was posted there to serve my father land and since then i have been living there. I finished serving my father land last year and had to stay back to run my fashion boutique with the help of my sales girl Gabriella. Gabriella does the offline selling while I do the online trading. I have another branch in festac Lagos. This branch is managed by my sales boy Philemon. He is a Lagos boy I met here in Lagos during my service year. He was pushing dirt truck when I saw him. My purse was snatched from me by pick pockets and there was no one to help me retrieve it, except him. After that I opened a branch in festac and had him manage it.

At first I was selling my goods on net and my customers loved and rated my products. Sometimes I design my own outfits and sell. In facts I loved and still love what I do. Things changed for me on the 20th of may 2016 when I played bet naija and won 14 million naira. I rented my shop, imported more goods and displayed them there. I sell designers products, ranging from designer bags, shoes, clothing's, and other apparels from top designers. Many call me lagos big girl, while some call me upcoming female cassanova. I currently live in a beautiful 3 bedroom apartment in lekki phase one. My Customers increases as the days goes by. I won best entrepreneur award of the year  2017 award, and most Beautiful entrepreneur of the year award, 2017 edition too. Both two awards were won in the year 2017 but on two different months and I work towards  winning more awards. Before I forget I am single but not ready to mingle. My career is number 2 after myself, family and two friends. After those two nothing more matters to me.