[Possession.]

Note:

Corresponding chapter in  XiCheng: All The Things I Never Told You : [Surprises.]

*

Sources:

https://stackedhomes.com/editorial/how-non-rich-singaporeans-can-avoid-common-regrets-when-buying-property-in-their-20s/#gs.1rhv6i

https://stackedhomes.com/editorial/should-you-rush-your-home-loan-repayment-before-interest-rates-rise/

****

The quiet inside thе purple Porsche  was furious.

Cosmic, absolute.

Lan Wangji was shivering slightly, but he wasn't cold. In fact, they traveled inside a  bubble that was warm, and felt safe and protected, like a womb, welcoming and pleasant.

This was always how his Ge felt like, everything about him; this was what his Ge's embrace felt like. Warm and safe. And his  -  irrevocably his.

He could easily see that Lan Huan was seething in his skin, glued to his seat initially, but then squirming with the effort not to be exploding all of a sudden, bubbling all over with enthusiasm and utter joy at what had just happened, as Wangji suspected that he wanted to let it all out, even break out in a song, perhaps. So, he deeply appreciated the silence they shared. 

His Ge knew him well. He knew he needed silence in this moment.

***They entered the city, and thus  -  the city's traffic jams

***

They entered the city, and thus  -  the city's traffic jams. It was still too early, not even 12:30 p.m. They had to be at the hospital at 2 p.m.; that was the time for discharging patients.

- Do you wanna grab some lunch, Di?  –  Lan Huan asked carefully.  –  Or rather it's still breakfast time... Is it? For us? For you?  -  he mumbled, starting to (inevitably!) get hungry again.

- I can't...  -  Lan Zhan's voice broke.  –  I can't be among people... Please... Not right now... Ge, I...

- Alright, alright! But are you hungry?  –  he huffed.

- Not too sure.  –  Lan Wangji sulked. 

- Ugh.  –  Lan Huan rolled his eyes.  –  Such a drama queen, Wangji!!!  It's not the end of the world, you know!

His brother sulked some more, giving him the silent treatment again now, and he just thought that all of this was quite unnecessary. It really wasn't  the end of the world. But then... if the roles had been reversed, and someone had even dared to hint at insulting his loved one, his Wanyin, he... he wasn't sure whether he liked the dark thoughts gathering in his head.

- Ughhhh, tell you what! We have a couple of hours... And there is one important thing I have to do still... Quite important... So...  -  he was blurting out the words, a little flushed, as if a young boy was lying to his parents about breaking the window.