[The Home Inside Of You.] {🔞?}

NOTE:

Ummm, maybe 🔞? I personally don't think so, but be warned: some explicit content ahead.

*****

Corresponding chapter in XiCheng: All The Things I Never Told You : [Lan Wangji Is Having A Bad/Great Day. (Part 3)]

***

They were merging, in a trance.

At first, it was harsh and cruel and too fast, and they were sweating, biting each other, not letting each other breathe. Wei Ying had been yearning for this for so long that at first he didn't notice the pain; he was prepared for it, ready for it, mentally, physically, he had been  -  for a very long time now.

Then, the soft words broke his tension, and he relaxed, letting himself be rocked and lulled, just whimpering in Lan Wangji's arms.

- I want you... I want you to be mine... Wei Ying, be mine... always... be mine always... I love you... I want you... It's you... Always you...

And then reality hit him, the pain hit him, but it was his, and it was Wangji's, and he took it in himself and let it in. 

He let it soak deep into his body, he let it be inside him, rage there, riot in him, and then  –  slowly curl up and fall asleep, like a beast, like a pet that was his too, and was going to be his every time they made love, ever, forever.

- I feel you... So good, Wangji... Deeper, Wangji... I want you... You are my love, Lan Zhan... Please, harder... Please, go deeper, angel... Don't be afraid, angel... Deeper... Harder, my love...

Now Lan Zhan knew what home was meant to feel like. 

Right now, pleasure was not the most important thing. The pleasure was there, undeniably, but there was more. 

At first, he could not quite put his finger on it; their love had started quite messily and hectically in the beginning. He sincerely thought that it would be just a quick thing, a couple of minutes until they came, until they showed each other just how much passion each held for the other.

But no. 

In a couple of minutes, Wei Ying relaxed in his lap, letting him determine the pacing, letting him possess him so fully, have him, have his body; and he did, there was no hesitation, he had absolutely no questions.

He searched his face constantly, looking for signs of pain, or a problem, a signal that he should stop, maybe, right now? Perhaps? Or now? A sign that it was too much, that it hurt too much, that he didn't want to be here with him? Any sign?

But no. 

Wei Ying was sweating, his long hair sticking to his back as if he was coming out of a swimming-pool, out of the sea, and his eyes were rolling in his head, and he was biting his lips too, but the moans... his moans and his sweet words  –  they assured him that he wanted this, that he loved this: that he wanted him.

So they made love, kissing each other gently, whispering love words to each other all the time, and there was pushing, and also pulling, and murmuring through multiple delayed orgasms, because neither of them wanted to end this.

The oneness.

The feeling of being whole.

The devastating emotion of being so sure that you are so wanted.

The ecstasy, caused and perpetuated by such simple simple movements.