Catwoman and Raven

Raven's POV: 

"What are we doing here?" I asked in sheer boredom as Damian typed away on his father's large bat computer. It was supposed to be our date night, and here we are, not even facing each other as Damian works on a case without me. 

"We will go soon," Damian promised but his words didn't match his tone. 

"Sure," I sighed and stood up, more the unhappy about how this night was going. I start walking around, admiring all the artifacts of things Batman has collected from villain's before. It was like a dark museum filled with memories. I could almost feel the value in each item. 

"Don't touch anything," Damian warns in a grumpy tone. 

"I won't," I rolled my eyes and kept walking down the row. 

Damian furiously types at his computer, and eventually I had enough of that noise. I look back at the man sitting at the computer, knowing that he wouldn't even notice if I left. I grumbled and stormed up the stairs and into the main house. 

I saw Titus sleeping outside of the library when I came over, so I called for him to follow me inside. Only, I wasn't alone. A tall burette turned to me with a smile that soon faded when she spotted the dog. 

"I told him to stay outside," she frowned. 

"Sorry, I didn't know anyone was in here," I started to head back for the door. 

"You can stay," she sighs and sits on the soft couch. "Come and sit with me." 

I hesitate before realizing that I don't have anything else I should be doing. In fact, there was nothing else in this whole house I could do besides sit beside this friendly stranger. So I take the couch seat beside her and face her, Titus sleeping at my feet. 

"My name is Selina Kyle," she holds out her hand for me to shake. 

"Rachel Roth," I introduce myself and shake her hand. 

"You're Damian's girlfriend?" She questions. 

"Yes," I nod. "And you are Catwoman." It wasn't a question because Damian had already told me who she was. "You are seeing Bruce Wayne." 

"So, you have heard of me," she smiles and releases my hand. "And I know by the look on your face that you and I are feeling the same."

"Forgotten?" I asked, that being the first word that came to mind. 

"Yes," she nods and I can feel a hint of sadness. "Bruce is tailing the Joker and trying to take down an arms dealer. What is your boyfriend up to?" 

"Arms dealer and Slade Wilson," I surprise myself at how comfortable it feels to be talking to Selina like we are old friends or something. 

"The Wayne boys are never good with expressing their emotions. All they do is burry themselves in work and leave us poor girls to... wallow." Selina gives a sad sigh before closing her eyes. "I mean, I love Bruce in all, but a woman needs attention." 

"Don't I know," I mumble under my breath. 

It has been three weeks sense Damian has even taken a break to talk to me. I am sure he doesn't understand what he is doing hurts me, but I can't help but want more from him. He still talks to me, but he is always somewhere else. I miss him more than he could know. I have grown attached to him, yet I feel so alone when I am with him. 

"I am sorry that Damian takes after his father so much," she nods in sympathy. "It is hard enough to know what it is like, but now at least I know I am not suffering alone." 

"True," I nod. 

I close my eyes and lean back in my chair, so tired of all these thoughts rolling through my mind. "Do you know, today was supposed to be a date night for Damian and I." I said after a minute or two of complete silence.