At The Office

Raven's POV:

Damian had been working late recently and I hardly get to see him anymore. Call me jealous, but I hate how much time he is spending at his office.

That is why, after a coffee and muffin, I stormed into his office building, demanding I spoke with Damian Wayne of Wayne Enterprise.

"Hello," the receptionist smiled as I walked up to her desk. "How can I help you?"

"I am here to see Damian Wayne," I say in a calm manner.

"Do you have an appointment?" Her tone goes skeptical, almost as if she suddenly disliked me for some reason.

"I do not, but he will want to see me," I stay calm, not letting her tone get to me.

"Honey, lots of girls come in and play this game," she drops all the smile and glares at me. "Stop wasting my time and yours."

"Just tell him that Rachel is here to see him," I cross my arms, now pissed at this woman.

"If you know him so well, just call him up and tell him you're here," she smirks, acting like she just won some sort of debate.

"Fine," I pull out my phone and dial his number.

"Hello," he chirps as Damian picks up. "What's up, dear?"

"I am currently standing at your reception desk, and I am not allowed past to come surprise you," I explained as I stared down the receptionist.

"I am on my way," I can hear him stand up.

I end the call and wait, putting my phone in my bag. The receptionist looks smug, sitting back in her chair and gloating. "Where is he?"

"He's coming," I answer, giving my best fake smile.

She just nods, clearly not believing me. Suddenly the doors burst open and Damian's handsome face smiles as he sees me. "Beloved!" He came over and kissed my cheek. "What a surprise."

"It was supposed to be," I smile, wrapping my hand around his arms. "Care to have lunch with me?"

"That sounds wonderful," he leads me back to his office. "How about ordering something to eat in my office."

"Sure," I know Damian is busy, so I don't expect him to leave in the middle of the work day with such little notice.

"Amanda, please order a number eight and number six from the Chinese restaurant down the road. Bring it to my office when it's ready." Damian orders the receptionist as he lets me go into his office first.

"Yes, sir," her tone short with anger.

I go to sit on the black leather couch in Damian's office, making myself comfortable. Damian came over and sat beside me, putting his arm around my shoulders.

"What brings you here?" He asks nonchalantly as he brushes back my hair to see my eyes.

"You have been so busy recently, so I thought that if I wanted to see my boyfriend, I had to go to his place of work," my words were harsher than I intended. It showed just how upset I was about this.

"I am sorry beloved," he kissed my forehead. "I wish I wasn't so busy," he sighed and looked around. "I hate it in this room. It's so boring."

"You should work from home once a week," I nudge him with my suggestion. "Then we could both have more flexibility in our hours."

"But what I have to do here requires me being here in person," he groans. "I am hiring a new manager to be directly under me. Hopefully that person turns out to be competent and I can hand over some of my work."

"That would be good," I nod.

It would be good for Damian to push some of his work off on someone else. He needed a break, because the dark bags under his eyes are showing.

"I am sorry I haven't been around as much," Damian pulled me into his chest, hugging me. "I miss you."

"Want to make your office more fun?" I smirked, glancing up to him.

"What are you thinking?" He smirked, already getting his own idea.

I climbed up into his lap and straddled him, leaning forward and kissing his neck. "Now, every time you walk in, you can remember bending me over your desk or taking me on this couch." I murmured in a seductive tone.

"I like the idea," he nods, grinding into me.

Just then the door swung open and the same secretary came walking in with our food. "Sorry," she couldn't look at us. "Here," she set down the food. "Enjoy."

She rushed out and closed the door behind her. I turned back to Damian and laughed. "You are going to have to give her a bonus."

"I don't mind," he grabs my hips and pulls me back into him. I can feel his excited member, and I know he wants us to continue what we started.

I smirk, leaning forward to whisper "you better lock the door."

He picked me up and walks over to the door, locking it before setting me down and pulling up my dress skirt. His hands find my sweet spot, and I melt into him. 

"Hungry?" I smirked.

"Yes," he nods excitedly. "Just not for food."