Ⅰ - 𝒞𝒜𝐿𝐿 𝐻𝒪𝑀𝐸

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

NOVEMBER 17

SOMEWHERE IN PARIS FRANCE

In the past year things have changed. And I don't just mean the fact that Steve and the rest of us are fugitives no. I mean the fact that Steve and I got married. Yes, married. And we had a daughter. After our honeymoon in Italy and all the other places I ended up pregnant.

I honestly didn't think it was possible. But somehow it did happen.

Having a child as a fugitive was not how I thought I'd become a mother. There were a lot of complications to say the least. For one, my pregnancy brought forth new advances in my powers. I began doing stuff that I didn't even know I could do. It made things a little more difficult.

The one bad thing about the pregnancy was that I couldn't go home to give birth over there where they are more equipped for this. There's one rule in using the Bi‐frost, pregnant women can't use it. Which kind of sucked.

I did have to be sedated. The drug that Tony had created, the one that made me temporarily lose my powers, I needed it in order not to kill the doctor. Veronica had to make it for us. I took it to temporarily disabled my powers, of course I couldn't take it without knowing if it would harm the baby. She ran some tests, the serum thankfully only affected me and not her.

On July 12, I gave birth to a baby girl.

She's beautiful. She has blue eyes and strawberry blond hair, a mix of Steve and my blond with her grandfather's red. Her name is Freya, after my mother. She's 5 months old, almost six. Freya Sarah Rogers. After both of our mothers. She is our greatest little accomplishment.

Freya isn't the only big change that happened. When Natasha and Kilorn came back from their own little escapade, she revealed she had a daughter. Yes, Natasha Romanoff has a daughter.

Turns out after Nat's graduation ceremony in the Red Room they kept her eggs and implanted them inside a surrogate. Who gave birth to Natashas biological daughter. Nat's' daughter lived in an orphanage for 5 years till the red room came and whisked her away.

I was overly excited and so was Nat. The way her eyes lit up whenever she talked about her daughter was a side of her I have never seen. She was protective over her, she loved her. They didn't share the same last name, but there was no doubt she was her daughter.

Nikolina Udinov. Or Nina. Nat's daughter has the same red hair as her, if anything just a little bit lighter. But they both had the same unmistakable eyes. And the same attitude. I've known Natasha for years, but I never thought I would ever see her as a mother.