Ⅺ. 𝒜𝓁𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓈

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

"What the bloody hell is this?" Hela asked as she turned to Skurge, holding up a picture she had found in the main chambers of Odin's bedroom. Hela had claimed the bedroom as her own now that she had returned as self-proclaimed Queen of Asgard. And in the process of cleaning, she found a picture of her half-sister on the golden dressers, a baby in her hands.

Skurge went blank. He knew the news of Aurora's baby daughter just like the rest of the kingdom knew. They had just all kept their mouths shut in the fear that if Hela did reign over Asgard (especially after she claimed to have killed the remaining Odinsons) then they would at least one day have a savoir. Freya Stevensdottir.

"Who is this child?" Hela repeated again sternly as she stormed over to Skurge. "Tell me now."

Skurge gulped nervously. He had only been with the Goddess of Death a few short hours, but he was fearful already of what she would do if he didn't answer. And if he lied, the punishment would be greater. And Hela had a knack for spotting liars.

"That would be your sister Aurora and her daughter; Freya." Skurge confesses.

Hela looked surprised. The youngest of the siblings was the one who had their first child. Another heir to the throne. Another person against her. And I just killed her mother, Hela thought as she crumpled the photo in a rage.

"Where is my lovely little niece then?" Hela asked with false love in her voice. "I would like to meet her." To ensure she doesn't try to overthrow me one day.

Skruge shrugged. "I do not know. Princess Aurora had her with a human on Earth." The information is like a punch in the pride of the Goddess of Death. A human? Hela thought in disgust. This kingdom, this family; how the mighty have fallen indeed.

Hela turned to Skurge. "Let's not dally then. We're going to the Observatory."

───── ⋆⋅☀️⋅⋆ ─────

Bruce panicked. Really panicked. "No, no, no. Don't freak out." Thor ordered him. "You're okay. Put those on." I turned to the Quinjet controls and ran a quick diagnostic. And just like I had thought. Because of Hulks trashing we were never going to be able to get this thing in the air. I resist the urge to punch my hand through the controls.

"These are Tony's clothes." Bruce said in realization once he got a good look at them.

I nodded. "Yeah, yeah I know, let's go."