ⅩⅤ. 𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓅𝒽𝑒𝒸𝓎

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

My brothers and I followed after Valkyrie and Kilorn, standing in a row on the bride and looking out into the kingdom. The palace. I was surprised that the tower didn't fall considering the amount of lighting Thor had shot at it.

"I think we should disband the revengers." Thor said with heavy breaths. Kilorn frowns at us. "The Revengers?"

I shake my head as I take gulps of air. "That's another story for another time."

"Hit her with a solar blow," Loki suggested as we saw Hela in the distance. I can't believe she was still alive. I suppose it makes sense given that she was the goddess of death. She controls death itself. I raised my hands and I was about to call the power when Thor stopped me. "That's not going to work."

"What what?" I questioned lowering my hands. "I just hit her with the biggest blast in the history of lightning." Thor reminded us. "It did nothing."

Well he wasn't wrong. It'd be a waste of strength and energy.

We watched as Hela walked to us. She didn't even have a scratch on her. Her hands stretched out like she was coming to collect some prize.

Oh wait, she was. Our heads on a golden platter.

"We just need to hold her off until everyone's on board." Kilorn stated. Thor shook his head. "It won't end there. The longer Hela's on Asgard the more powerful she grows. She'll hunt us down. We need to stop her here and now."

"So what do we do?" questioned Valkyrie.

Loki turned to look at Thor and I with a stern look. "I'm not doing 'get help.'" I shake my head. I doubt it would work anyway.

"Asgard's not a place, it's a people." Thor said out of nowhere, quoting what sounds like my father. Or mother possibly.

"Aurora, Loki." We turned to look at him. "This was never about stopping Ragnarok." Thor explained. "This was about causing it. Surtur's crown is the vault."

I blinked once. Twice. "Bloody hell." You have got to be kidding me. "What?" Kilorn questioned Thor's words. The instant dread and fear filled his face quickly. "You're saying the only way to stop her is to destroy Asgard?"

Thor unfortunately nods. "She gets her powers from Asgard. The longer she's here the more powerful she becomes. And if Asgard is gone-"

Kilorn pieced together what he was saying. "Bye bye Hela."

I wanted to object but Thor was right. It would be the only way to stop her. And the only thing it would cost would be our home planet.

Loki looked at Thor impressed. "Bold move brother. Even for Me." Loki turned and started running down the bridge towards the ship. To take it to the palace and get to the vault.