Ⅳ. 𝒱𝒶𝓁𝒽𝒶𝓁𝓁𝒶 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐻𝑒𝓁

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

Loki lands on the ground, as the portal closes behind us. I pull the hair out of my face from the wind. We are in a meadow; a beautiful green pasture and I can hear the ocean nearby. The air smelled so pure and fresh. I pulled Loki to his feet, taking away his knives. The last thing I need is for him to kill father. I slipped them inside the pockets of my sweater.

We all looked over and saw our father, standing near the edge of the cliff, looking out into the ocean. It was actually him. I haven't seen him in months now. "Father?" I questioned softly as we all approached him.

"Look at this place." Father said, looking out at the scenery. "It's beautiful." His hair is whiter than I remember, and he looks so fragile. He wore human clothes, something I thought I would never see him in. But he was right about the scenery. It was beautiful. It was so peaceful and spacious. It almost looked exactly how I remembered Norway the first time we came here.

"Father, it's us." Thor said softly to him as Loki joined us. "My children. I've been waiting for you."

Loki is surprised to hear our father include him. I don't know how many times I have to tell him that despite being adoptive he is one of us.

Thor nods. "We know. We've come to take you home."

My father smiles softly. "Home, yes. Your mother, she calls me. Do you hear it?" But mother is with- no. No, no, no. That can't mean what I possibly think it means. It's too soon for this. Freya already has never met my mother; she has to at least get to know her grandfather. This cannot be happening.

I fire a look at Loki, who holds up his hands in defense. "Loki, lift your magic." I ordered him. "This isn't funny." This is years from being funny, this was just downright cruel. Leaving him in a foreign world without his powers. I don't even want to imagine what he's been through.

Father turns to Loki. Loki stiffens, probably expecting some lecture but father simply smiles. "Took me quite a while to break free from your spell. Frigga would have been proud."

Loki is moved by this gesture. He looks over to see Thor staring at him, anger building. Not going to lie, I was getting angrier by the second as well.

Father takes Thor and my hand in order to calm us. "Come and sit with me. I don't have much time."

We move to sit on a stone bench, well the boys do. I sat on the grass in front of my father, like I did as a girl whenever he was to tell us stories with the boys on either side.

He sits, out of breath, weak. I didn't like it for a second. Throughout the course of my life, I have never ever seen him weak. Well, the only time I did was when he fell in the Odin sleep. But that's something all kings have to do eventually. This was different. I didn't like it.