Ⅶ. 𝒯𝑜𝓇𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒽𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓈

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

I've only been here a few hours. But it is already clear that I hate the Grandmaster. The women he had followed me around were annoying me. They wanted me to bathe, and no Gods no. I had to practically threaten them to leave me alone. For God's sake I'm a grown adult. I think I can take a shower without a maid having to wash my hair for me.

They weren't even helpful. None of them would talk to me, only nodding and shaking their heads. I found it frustrating. How was I supposed to figure out a way out of here if they wouldn't talk?

They gave me a change of clothes and did my hair. I wore this yellow dress and since they couldn't do much with my hair cut short, they pulled it into a half-up, half-down kind of style.

They tried to switch out my jewelry for more Sakaarian ones, but I didn't dare let them take them away from me. All of my jewelry has some kind of memory behind them. My bow necklace from Clint, the ring, my own solar ring, my amulet. Let's not forget my engagement ring and my wedding band. They would have to take them off me over my own dead body.

They still made me wear the fob device on my neck. I tried to take it off a few times but that only made it hurt worse. I was given free reign of the Grandmasters palace, courtesy of him obviously. He better not think that just because he's giving me some better stuff that I will be doing whatever he says.

Unfortunately, I'm not alone. That Topaz woman ordered one of the maids to keep an eye on me. Which would make trying to figure out a way home and call Steve and Kilorn a bit harder.

I stroll the main floor, a maid flanking me. God, at least at home I could manage to ditch my sitters, here I don't find it possible. I paused when I heard the voice of Loki talking. I looked around a corner to see him talking with another man. "Loki, get your ass over here!"

Loki throws his head back in annoyance when he hears my voice. The man he was talking to was frowning at me. I have to hold back the urge to flip him the finger because of the way he was looking at me. Loki excused himself and came over.

"Well don't you clean up nicely," Loki compliments my outfit. "You will blend into the Sakaarians in no time."

"I don't want to blend in with the Sakaarians!" I exclaimed, maybe a little too loudly. Loki apologized to the people nearby and took my arm. He tells the maid watching me to take a deserved break and leads me farther away from prying eyes.

I broke free of his grip and crossed my arms. I was pissed. "I want to go home."

"Which home?"

Is he bloody joking? "Asgard," I state the obvious. "Wouldn't you prefer to head to Midgard and be with that human husband of yours and daughter?"