Chapter 14

As they got to their own island Ciel put a blindfold over Elizabeth's eyes so she couldn't see and be surprised. She was being carried by Ciel she had a big smile on her face, excitement rushed throw her whole boy but also nervous because it's her honeymoon. Her childhood friend and now husband she knew all her life is now forever with her. She was gently put down on her feet, "Ready?" Ciel whispers in her ear sending shivers down her her spine as she nodded and he took of her blindfold. Her eyes widen the place was like a home with a king size being with the back opened to the beach showering the moonlight on the ocean. She seen a couple lights lit setting the mood, and their luggage was there.

Tears came into her eyes, "Its beautiful Ciel, I don't know how you came up with this." She said in a cracked happy voice, Ciel walked in front of her, he had a towel and a lavender nightgown, "My Queen, there's a hot bath waiting for you. Please go relax I'll being waiting for you, I'm going to go relax in the ocean and enjoy the moonlight." He kissed her forehead, walking out the back, Lizzy blushed but smiled as they walk away from each other. She took of her wedding dress, corset, the bathroom was massive. Had a huge bathtub for 3 people to fit, a separate shower, a him and her sink with a toilet with toilet paper.

She sat her stuff next to her bath, she took her hair down, she slowly got in the hot bath as she sighed happy to relax. She washed herself with the shops and shampoo already there, her favorite scent which was very comforting. As a rinsing, she still stayed in the bath for a while since it was still very much hot and relaxing to her. After 45 mins of her relaxing she decided to get out, she drained the water dryer her body off and towel dry her own hair to were it wouldn't drip anywhere. She slip on a nightgown she blushed when she didn't seen any underwear or anything like that with her clothes. She took a deep breath.

"It's only for tonight. I'll be fine, I'm okay." She whispered to herself as she left the bathroom turning off any lights that was on. She seen Ciel, shirtless, with only sleeping wear bottoms on, he was reading a book with only a small candle on, he looked up at her with a warm smile and put away the book. She felt so exposed but it was okay, she guess it was her being shy. She made it to her side of the bed Ciel covered them both up, she smiled at him. He blew out the candle making the only light from the moon. She turned her back to him, which he wrapped his arm around her and snuggled into her, her eyes became heavy and slowly drifted off into a deep sleep.

With a jolt and sweat she sat up from a horrible nightmare that Ciel, her family, friends, everyone was dead. She looked over to see Ciel who was asleep but woke up after she started at him but looked away when he woke. "What's wrong Lizzy?"
He ask worried, "It's okay Ciel, just a bad dream." She said sighing, Ciel sat up, hugged her from behind.

"I can make the horrible feeling go away." Ciel whispered Lizzy looked at him, "How?" She asked, he looked at her, "You'll have to trust me for what I'm going to do." He said, Lizzy turned to him, held his hand and smiled at him.

"I trust you."