Chapter 2

When Ciel said those words for some reason it made Elizabeth shiver. She nodded her head and bowed her head to Ciel. "It's nice to see you too." She said with a small smile. Elizabeth could have sworn she saw his eyes light up pink for a second. But she just shrug it off. Ciel held his hand out for Elizabeth to take and she did so. Ciel lead Elizabeth up to his study and let her sit down in the chair in front of his desk. Sebastian stand near do the closed door, she thought that was strange. "Now Elizabeth since you live with me now, we will have to go over some rules." He said and Elizabeth gave him a confused look. "Rules? Ciel I thought you didn't have any rules. Last time I cam-" She was interrupted by Ciel slamming his fist down on his desk making Elizabeth flinch. "This is my house! You live under my rules! I own you!" Ciel shouted at Elizabeth.

Elizabeth was extremely terrified of Ciel. She didn't mean to make him mad or anything like that. Sebastian moved his hand to the knob and lock the door making a 'click' sound. Elizabeth heard the sound and her eyes widen slightly. Ciel stood up and closed the curtains the room was now pitch black she could only see a little. She seen Ciel's figure move towards her and he grab her wrist. She did try to get out of his grip but it was no use.

"Elizabeth." He said coldly and she look at him. "Understand what I'm about to say. This manor has rules like ever other house or manor that had ever been built. There was no rules when we were little cause we weren't grown up enough." As soon as those words left his mouth Elizabeth stood up quickly and pull her wrist away from him. She had a angry look on her face as well. "Grown up enough?! Well I'm grown up enough! I can understand rules but back then you say I wasn't grown up enough!? Ciel I'm a year older than you and you should know that I am more grown up than you." She said out of anger. Ciel had a glare but Elizabeth couldn't see it through the darkness. "Sebastian." He said and Sebastian appeared behind Elizabeth and grab her wrist pulling them behind her. Ciel was up to her and gently touch her cheek. His hands were cold as ice she pulled away from his touch. Ciel got mad no way he was going to put up with his child thing. He cup her cheeks making her look at him.

"Dear Elizabeth. I'm sorry it had to happen this way. If you were to scream, struggle or try to pull away from me. I will not be very happy, Sebastian will do something that is horrible. You don't want that do you?" He ask her and she shook her head. "Good girl it's gotten late we should get to bed. Sebastian." He said and Sebastian hit Elizabeth's head and she was out. Sebastian pick Elizabeth up and layed her down on the bed. Sebastian put a black blindfold on and grab Elizabeth's nightgown. He undress her and put on her nightgown. Since he's 'One Hell Of A Butler' he can easily do what he just did without seeing anything. He put Elizabeth under the covers and made sure from her shoulders down was covered. Ciel got in bed next to her and Sebastian blew out the candles. He gave a bow and left the room. Ciel turn to Elizabeth sleeping form and hug her. "My sweet little Lizzy what have you gotten yourself into?" He ask quitely and he too fell asleep.