Chapter 6

Lizzy finally woke up from her nap, you could say it was a nap. She rub her eyes sleepy and look around. Her eyes went wide, seeing the bedroom in a horrible mess. The curtains were scratch and torn down. The head board was broken into, and she was sure no way of fixing it. She was going to scream but "someone" quickly covered her mouth before she could do anything. She closed her eyes tightly scared to death. "Don't be afraid my dear. Your soul smells perfect. Blissful, yet tainted. Joyous, yet in depression. Altered. Spicy, yet sweet. Truly tasteful, I want to eat it all up. However, I can't do that." The voice said, Lizzy knew it right away. It was Sebastian. Why was he being like this all of a sudden? Why is he saying this? What is wrong with him? How can he smell her soul? Soon he disappeared, she opened her eyes and look around. He was gone. She sighed in relief knowing he was gone, at least for now.

Lizzy left the room and walk around the Manor looking for the library. She knew that this place was a huge maze and there was no way you could find yourself anything unless you grew up here. She finally found the library, she went inside and started looking for a certain book. She found it and it was on mystical creatures that do not exist anymore. She look through the pages and finally found it. A griffin but not was a regular one that has a eagle head, it has mostly like a dog and cat like head. It's eyes go different colors depending on it mood, mostly it's normal eye color is green but while it's in the sunlight it is black but he has them. There is only to be two that exist however, she knew there is more. As she read through the book, she notice something. The last page said where they could be found however it was rip in half, which told the place where they were.

Lizzy knew it gave her enough information to where she could start looking. However, the book said extremely far, it would take anyone on horse back a week to get there maybe a month. She wanted to look for one since she always heard stories about them but they were creatures that eat human beings. Lizzy knew that it was wrong, anything in the world could be tamed if you just gain it's trust. Show you mean no harm. She yawned and put the book back up and walk towards the door before she could open it she got slammed against the wall. Hard. She had the breath knock out of her as soon as her back hit the wall. Her vision was blurry she couldn't see who it was but it look like Sebastian. The room went pitch black and Lizzy came to her senses and opened to yell but got something put in her mouth to where she could speak or scream. She tried to lift her hands up but they were held down by a strong force. She saw bright red eyes going close to her. She closed her eyes as one silent tear went down her cheek as her body fell into darkness...